article goes into more detail of Senran Kagura Burst's story and protagonists

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Senran Kagura: Shoujotachi no Shinei
  3. article goes into more detail of Senran Kagura Burst's story and protagonists

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
5 years ago#1
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/04/18/get-reacquainted-with-the-cast-of-senran-kagura-burst-crimson-girls/

also nice enough to remind everyone of each character's name.

User Info: Tigermelon

Tigermelon
5 years ago#2
I'm excited about the sequel since I've just played the ever-loving crap out of the first game (and it's fun to go back to for just casual beatem-up fun) but I honestly did NOT think that the antagonist characters were more interesting than the five "good" girls. They BECAME more interesting towards the end of the game as they were given a little more dialogue and background, but I would honestly rather have a whole new cast of characters to choose from rather than simply playing the other side. Still, that won't stop me from getting the sequel and I'm half temped to pre-order right now!

User Info: Oni_Luigi

Oni_Luigi
5 years ago#3
Whoa, those uniforms are something, that's regulation for that school! Hoooo...the Viper teacher...I'm speechless I got nothing!
Oh wait, that's a nice mole.

User Info: Purugly

Purugly
5 years ago#4
That teacher is just one big cluster-**** of fetishes.

and i love it
You forget, fool! This Purugly flies!

User Info: wave1000

wave1000
5 years ago#5
Tigermelon posted...
I'm excited about the sequel since I've just played the ever-loving crap out of the first game (and it's fun to go back to for just casual beatem-up fun) but I honestly did NOT think that the antagonist characters were more interesting than the five "good" girls. They BECAME more interesting towards the end of the game as they were given a little more dialogue and background, but I would honestly rather have a whole new cast of characters to choose from rather than simply playing the other side. Still, that won't stop me from getting the sequel and I'm half temped to pre-order right now!

I would hope they have new girls along with the old one and just let you use everyone.

Even though so far I see they are not doing much diffrent with the gameplay I at least hope they have the ablity to swap costumes with anyone. I want my Yomi with Mira dress. color editor would be just boss also.
3DS FC 004427725163

User Info: wave1000

wave1000
5 years ago#6
Purugly posted...
That teacher is just one big cluster-**** of fetishes.

and i love it

Ya the producer does that alot thats why Haruka's head looks exactly like those doll heads in japan. I think you know the ones. lol
3DS FC 004427725163
  1. Boards
  2. Senran Kagura: Shoujotachi no Shinei
  3. article goes into more detail of Senran Kagura Burst's story and protagonists

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived