Very happy with the lack of cowards lately.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 12
  3. Very happy with the lack of cowards lately.

User Info: keil97

keil97
5 years ago#1
Some of you may remember me complaining about cowards a few times this season. Some said I must have lost one too many games. Well I am happy to say I can barely find a glitcher, excessive dangler, crosby or ovechkin fanboy, or any other ridiculous loser of a player that I hate playing against since a few weeks after playoffs ended. Almost every game I play is against someone who clearly appreciates real hockey and plays like a hockey fan not a hardcore gamer. My record is WORSE since noticing this change, but I am having WAY more fun than when 2/3 of the games I played were against some coward. Thank you to like 95% of the players I've played the past few weeks. Great games. Hope others are noticing what I am.

User Info: madgreg666

madgreg666
5 years ago#2
EASHL? I had to stop 2s and 3s because of the glitchgoals. Game is broken...Well, 2 out three games are broken that is. Home ice is crap. So sick of momentum and on top of that my goalie lets same post glitch in 3 times in a period. Then they watch every replay.. Id rather lose by 5 goals cause I sucked, than 1 glitch goal in OT
XBL: madgregXTX
2009 Yamaha Nytro XTX - 1750miles - Wheres the snow? Not in New England anymore!
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 12
  3. Very happy with the lack of cowards lately.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived