Framerate

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 12
  3. Framerate

User Info: Thrasher17x

Thrasher17x
6 years ago#1

Am I the only one experiencing terrible framerate? The players are skipping around and the sound is buggy too. Really takes away from the fun and makes it almost unplayable.

User Info: Agent1CE

Agent1CE
6 years ago#2
huh minor sound problems for me but that's all

User Info: HabsFanTom

HabsFanTom
6 years ago#3

I don't have this problem, that's weird, in which game mode?

User Info: Tj380

Tj380
6 years ago#4
had that problem a few briet times in ultimate hockey team mode. it was laggy looking and i couldn't change lines as they weren't showing up on the screen because of the lframe rate being choppy.
wii code is 4536-5765-3407-2999
PSN Kingtadd

User Info: ReU_GanJa

ReU_GanJa
6 years ago#5
Yeah the sounds are terrible in the demo, I really hope they fix it for release. The sounds are perfect in 11 I'm sure they'll get that right. I'm glad they took away the slow pass it had a lot of glitches and the over delayed slap shot that always happened. Those glitches drove me nuts! The goalies seem to kind of suck but they might be just dumb-ed down for demo. I'm still trying to get the moorings off the net!

User Info: InBloom

InBloom
6 years ago#6
Hey, 360 user here. I experienced brief frame rate drop as well every once in a while. I can't remember which mode it was but I do believe it was after the play. I question whether its my system giving up or if it's technical issues with the demo...

User Info: Agent1CE

Agent1CE
6 years ago#7
If you play in SD it's normal, I tried the demo in SD last night and it was barely playable, looked like a PS2 game o_O

User Info: Gmythe

Gmythe
6 years ago#8

i've been having frame raate issues too.

1. Boards
  2. NHL 12
  3. Framerate

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived