warrior skill build help please

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Zenonia 3: The Midgard Story
  3. warrior skill build help please

User Info: nads619

nads619
5 years ago#1
besides the passive skills what other good skills are good for the warrior? help please

nads619
5 years ago#2
Anyone help?

User Info: MushuPork222

MushuPork222
5 years ago#3
The offensive skills I use are primarily Blade Sting, Battle Stomp, Divine Sword, and Illusion (Buffed with Holy Berserker).
Go Stanford Class of 2009!

nads619
5 years ago#4
Nice thanks. Anyone else? I'd really appreciate some more input.

User Info: Twisted_Impulse

Twisted_Impulse
5 years ago#5
I dont recommend this but here is what I did:
66% of my points went to Constitution
33% to Strength Passive
10 Skilled Defense
10 Skilled Sword
10 Skilled Evasion
10 Skilled Precision
10 Revival

Active
8 Power Surge
1 Illusion

Total : Lvl 60
This worked amazing for normal mode!! I could literally tank all day and never worry about my health. I would never get hit past 25 dmg from a unique monster and when I could fight any boss and maybe use 1 large potion of stamina. No I never got to use any other fansy skills but I could beast all day. Only problem now is I am in hard mode and it seems like all the other unique monsters have the same setup and it is an all day fight for me to kill one... and now I have to use a large stam pot every small fight idk how I am every going to make it past the kraken and get to the city..

User Info: gabling

gabling
5 years ago#6
how can i unlock Holy Berserker?? p.s. i'm lev 60 and i can't gain no more exp what should i do?? how i can pass to the hard mode??

User Info: AkoLucifer

AkoLucifer
5 years ago#7
[spoiler] You get it after you beat the pontifus temir guy after that he gives you some of his powers. (I forgot got to spell his name)
  1. Boards
  2. Zenonia 3: The Midgard Story
  3. warrior skill build help please

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived