Assassins Creed Revelations Ultimate Edition

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Revelations
  3. Assassins Creed Revelations Ultimate Edition

User Info: Zelda2307

Zelda2307
5 years ago#1
This is the special edition of the game for the U.S and has the signature edition game along with a flying machine and Ezio figurine. I only found it by searching for it on the GameStop web site. I was only able to pre order regular game in store. Is the ultimate edition only available online?
PSN: NikkiStesen

User Info: Drac_Mazoku

Drac_Mazoku
5 years ago#2
I don't know, but I sure would like it to be also available in Canada, which usually get the same stuff, since we can't get the awesome Animus edition without importing :(

I already pre-ordered the Signature edition last week-end at GameStop, and asked the clerk if we could also pre-order the Ultimate Bundle. He told me it was nowhere to be seen on it's computer. So at least I know it's not yet available for pre-order in store in Canada (if a Canadian was able to pre-order it in a store, please tell me).

Zelda2307
5 years ago#3
I work at GameStop and I haven't seen it. I thought I maybe missed a preorder cut off date for the ultimate edition. It can be preordered but only through gamestop.com. I am gonna have to do an online order then :) there is a great option to ship your preorder to your local gamestop to pick up in store. So that way I can get it at the midnight. You should do the same you can snag those great figurines :)

User Info: Drac_Mazoku

Drac_Mazoku
5 years ago#4
After some research though, it's kinda useless if it does not come in a big beautiful box, since you CAN buy the figure and the flying machine model separetely, and thus creating your own custom ultimate bundle. Which mean, I don't mind not getting it now, since there's nothing "exclusive" to this edition (unlike the european animus one for exemple)

Zelda2307
5 years ago#5
Yeah it is not like the animus edition or the epic European codex edition of brotherhood :/ I still do want the figurines since I am a collector and a sucker for statues and stuff :)
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Revelations
  3. Assassins Creed Revelations Ultimate Edition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived