Templar Tomb disappeared?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Revelations
  3. Templar Tomb disappeared?

User Info: Vaz126

Vaz126
5 years ago#1
I started the 3rd DNA sequence in Constantinople and there was a marker for a Templar Tomb. On the way there, I made a bad jump and died. When the game reloaded, the tomb marker was gone. Where did it go? Can I not get into the tomb now?
Important Life Lesson #17: Everything is funny as long as it's happening to someone else.
PSN: AnonymousXIII

Vaz126
5 years ago#2
bump
Important Life Lesson #17: Everything is funny as long as it's happening to someone else.

User Info: Hitman84

Hitman84
5 years ago#3
I noticed the same thing actually.
I swear the map is buggy.
"Games aren't about reviewers, they're about players."
-Clive Barker at Hollywood & Games Summit today

Vaz126
5 years ago#4
Bump? Does anyone know where this tomb is or how I can get the marker back?

User Info: k41m

k41m
5 years ago#5
It dissapeared for me too, you just have to get close to it. Once inside you go to a bookshelf and interact...it tells you to look on your map for a guard to pickpocket for a key. Has something to do with Vlad the Impaler. I look on my map and nothing...I swear I wish I woulda just waited for the PC version. Maybe all the bugs will be fixed by then.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Revelations
  3. Templar Tomb disappeared?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived