How do you hire assassins?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Revelations
  3. How do you hire assassins?

User Info: keironuk

keironuk
5 years ago#1
I have taken over every part of the city and the game tells me i can hire assassins now i remember how to do it on brotherhood by going out and finding people to hire but i cant seem to find anyone to hire on this game is there a new way to do it now?
My 3ds fc:0903-2725-7541
My PSN ID: keironuk

User Info: acealexander702

acealexander702
5 years ago#2
You just run around and find citizens fighting with templar soldiers and save them, then talk to them and they'll join you, one of the missions gives you a tutorial on it and even gives you an assassin, on your map you can see an X sort of mark, you can look at the legend of the map, and you can also recruit through the Mediterranean Defense thing you send recruited assassins on
PSN ID: Ace2540

User Info: keironuk

keironuk
5 years ago#3
Oh right i dont think i have got that far yet to do that mission i have only just got to the 3rd chapter but instead of doing the missions i have gone out and brought all the things i can and destroyed all the templars castles so im swimming in money early in the game lol.
My 3ds fc:0903-2725-7541
My PSN ID: keironuk

User Info: neo979

neo979
5 years ago#4
When recruitments are available, you will see the Assassin icon at various places on the map. It looks like a square with a plus sign inside it. You can see an example at about 3:00 into this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWb_jBZwybM&feature=related

(The video appears to be from the XBox 360 version, but FWIW I'm a PS3 owner myself. :) )
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Revelations
  3. How do you hire assassins?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived