Heavy weapon question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: T_Scarface_M

T_Scarface_M
6 years ago#1

I just wanted to know if any information has been released on of Assassins Creed Revelations have heavy, throwable weapons like Brotherhood had

User Info: Dylan1122

Dylan1122
6 years ago#2
I'm sure they'll return. No reason to take that feature out.
You can fight like a Krogan, run like a leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHseWNr7iKk

User Info: aaazeus

aaazeus
6 years ago#3
I would like if he could keep a spear with him all the time, since he could not in Brotherhood.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite topic on the Gamefaqs.

User Info: Roanark

Roanark
6 years ago#4
More than likely? Yeah... They have no logical reason to take that feature out.

User Info: SlashX35

SlashX35
6 years ago#5
This is regarding a different topic..but does anyone here know whether horses will make a comeback?

User Info: Mattk

Mattk
6 years ago#6
Horses are only in scripted sequences.
My vision is augmented.

User Info: wonderfulwino

wonderfulwino
6 years ago#7
aaazeus posted...
I would like if he could keep a spear with him all the time, since he could not in Brotherhood.

Why would an experienced and aged assassin carry a large spear on his back at all times?
It just wouldn't make any sense.

User Info: BTBAMalaska

BTBAMalaska
6 years ago#8
Ahh heavy weapons...Slow and easy to dodge for the easiest of guards..but when it comes to counter executions..it's just as effective as the hidden blades.
To a certain extent...ok Ill take that, but really...effective EVERY time? The templar need to go back to square one on combat training..
GT- BeastyAss

User Info: SlashX35

SlashX35
6 years ago#9
Mattk posted...
Horses are only in scripted sequences.

Ah really?darn.the horses were faster than free running.

User Info: Roanark

Roanark
6 years ago#10
Well, Constantinople looks like it's going to be almost entirely a city environment and with the addition of the hookblade and ziplines I really doubt we're going to miss horses too much.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived