Made a debug mistake possibly.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time
  3. Made a debug mistake possibly.

User Info: Geisha_I_no

Geisha_I_no
4 months ago#1
I am at a point in the game where I need to go on furlough but talking to the assistant she tells me Maggie wants to see me for something malfunctioning. I gave Maggie the projector before but now I try to go in the room it's locked and it says Maggie is out. So I can't go on furlough because I gotta see Maggie but Maggie is out.

I touched on the debug menu but only bought things. Then I go back to my game and it's like this.
Also I'm randomly able to now select Regina even though she's level 1.
O.o

Is there a way to fix this with or without the debug menu?

User Info: TheGrowlanser

TheGrowlanser
4 months ago#2
I really can't help you here. Maybe you bought an item that was supposed to be obtained throught the story or selected something in the debug menu that messed up your game. I have used the debug mode before and have never messed up my game. Reload an earlier save?
You are only lost if you give up on yourself

User Info: Geisha_I_no

Geisha_I_no
4 months ago#3
That might be my only choice, but I was trying not to since my last back up was like 4-5 hours of gameplay ago.
I only bought spellstones and armor from the guy on the left.
Then I went to the party organizer and saw that she was suddenly there, I thought it was just a glitch. Then when I left the room she was walking around outside the Villa tot he left, I was like wtf???

User Info: TheGrowlanser

TheGrowlanser
4 months ago#4
Debug mode is risky like that lol. Always save before you use just in case.
You are only lost if you give up on yourself
  1. Boards
  2. Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time
  3. Made a debug mistake possibly.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived