Bloatfly (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: eccsame

eccsame
5 years ago#1
So I just faced off against the legendary bloatfly which was, for me even more difficult than the giant scorpion. But then, after the battle, he dropped crappy loot. Am I missing something? I checked the cave and, with the exception of a room with a cot and some broken computers, there doesn't seem to be anything. I was hoping for a tape or something.

User Info: Retrogamer79

Retrogamer79
5 years ago#2
i had that same battle today, surprised the hell out of me lol. he was tough as anything, like a flying bullet sponge.

anyway, i didnt find anything you didnt find unfortunatly, just some crappy loot and a cot. was hoping for some good spoils after that beast.
EDGE magazine could review a threesome with Scarlett Johansson and Megan Fox and still give it a 4/10-Osafune2

User Info: BBWulf1

BBWulf1
5 years ago#3
If you look on the fallout wiki site is the most powerful creature in the game..2000 HP
Gamertag: BBwulfdude1
"What does this button do?" ."NO DONT PRESS THAT great restart level..(Me to a friend after over an hour of not saving)

User Info: neversleeps84

neversleeps84
5 years ago#4
Really? I just fought this thing last night and had no problems. I got a Sneak Attack Critical with the Anti-Materiel Rifle which took a huge chunk of health away, and I think 2 or 3 more shots did him in. Didn't even lose any of my health.

I agree on the loot, though, it was pretty lame.

User Info: Happy_Robot

Happy_Robot
5 years ago#5
That rifle does 110 damage I think. How do you do that?
D:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived