Why so HARD????

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dawson101

dawson101
6 years ago#1
This is killing me over here... I love this game... All Mk's and I have beat all of them.. But why is this game so hard!!! put it to very easy and I get owned!! Why is this so hard?

User Info: mr_metalhead666

mr_metalhead666
6 years ago#2
Because the AI basically reads your button inputs. The only way to win in single player is by exploiting the AI.
Killing is my Business..........And Business is Good

User Info: lilrican21

lilrican21
6 years ago#3

dawson101 posted...
This is killing me over here... I love this game... All Mk's and I have beat all of them.. But why is this game so hard!!! put it to very easy and I get owned!! Why is this so hard?

glad some one agrees with me........

User Info: hailgalvatron

hailgalvatron
6 years ago#4
i remember playing MK II on SNES forever,,,, i played the hell out of it, i enjoyed it, it was fun and playable.... I played it in the arcade, but i must have been better back then cause i could remember getting to shoa kahn a few times,,,,, when i first bought my ps3, i downloaded MK II immediately, and GOT OWNED by Jax every time... annoyed me soo much,.... I bought this with out coming on this board first, hoping that they changed something in this trilogy, but i was wrong.... Raiden is on roids,,,,, he's like he just washed down a pound of sugar with a bottle of jolt..... ugh...... maybe it's time to find a mac SNES emulator somewhere, ( i have been itching to play Killer Instinct after playing all these older fighting games lately)
www.ridilladesign.net

User Info: Spag

Spag
6 years ago#5
Same. I was obsessed with the first two MK's back in the day and, to some extent, the third one when it came out. I spent many a summer day with my SNES and MKII strategy guide by my side, and never do I recall the game being anywhere near as difficult as it is now. It's sorta ruining the nostalgic feeling I had for the games.

User Info: Black_Ops___

Black_Ops___
6 years ago#6
i just spent the last 4 hours trying to beat MK2, i got to about the 7th opponent and just quit in a furious rage, unplayable and not fun at all!

so dissappointed in this release, as ive been waiting for months.

User Info: FlandersNeddy

FlandersNeddy
6 years ago#7
It's exactly the same as the arcade game, which was designed to suck in quarters.

Gotta use cheap patterns to beat it.

User Info: scorpion41

scorpion41
6 years ago#8
These games were always hard...go play them on a MAME emulator and you won't see a difference. I think maybe gamers got spoiled the last couple gens with easy A.I. and crutches to fall back on.
Official Underachiever of the MK boards.
PSN: scorpion_4160/MK mains:Stryker,Scorpion

User Info: UrBabysGtRabies

UrBabysGtRabies
6 years ago#9
Granted it is pretty hard, but these games were ALWAYS hard in the arcade. Its like I have to get good all over again.

Been playing UMK3 pretty consistently the last few days, and the only character giving me tons of problems now is Jade. God I hate her so much.

MKII is pretty tough all together. I have to concur that one next. I keep wanting to do kombos and end up getting totally wrecked.

MK1 hasnt aged very well for me. I'm just glad I have it for the sake of collecting.
PSN: UrBabysGtRabies

User Info: heerohart

heerohart
6 years ago#10
ok i am happy it not just me also.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived