play as goro and reptile in MK1

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
  3. play as goro and reptile in MK1

User Info: fceurich

fceurich
5 years ago#1
•Play as Goro
Successfully complete the game. When "The End" message appears, quickly hold Up/Left + Back + A until the title screen appears. Press Start to start a new game as Goro.

•Play as Reptile
Select any character, and defeat Shang Tsung. When he releases all the fighters' souls, hold LB + RB when Sub-Zero appears. Keep holding the buttons until the title screen appears. Start a new game. At the fighter selection screen, Reptile's face will be at the top middle of the fighter selection screen.

Read more: http://www.cheatcc.com/xbox360/mortalkombatarcadekollectioncheatscodes.html#ixzz1WkYHts6S
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives

User Info: ShingoEX

ShingoEX
5 years ago#2
April 1st is still a few months away.
"Ah...Natalie Portman...I bet even her farts smell like roses"

User Info: GlaciusXL

GlaciusXL
5 years ago#3

Play as Noob . Hold A+B+X+LT, unplug the battery pack, swap batteries (one Energizer/ one Duracell) while still holding down A+B+X+LT, reconnect controller, start an XBL Party, Invite 3 friends, and tell them the code didn't do anything. At which point they call you a Noob.

Btw, the game says "GAME OVER" not "THE END"

User Info: EverDownward

EverDownward
5 years ago#4
Even if this is fake, I still enjoy seeing more and more rumors pop up. Feels just like MK.
Rest In Peace, Macho Man. We'll miss you, :'(
November 1952-May 2011

fceurich
5 years ago#5
http://www.cheatcc.com/xbox360/mortalkombatarcadekollectioncheatscodes.html#ixzz1WkYHts6S

yep i confirm this it does work for goro

User Info: LiquidViper

LiquidViper
5 years ago#6
If this was a port of the atrocious MK1 for GameBoy, playing as Goro would work.

If I remember right, there was a "color" glitch for Reptile. You had to fight him during an endurance round, the second person in the endurance would be green too. And if a second player hit Start during the Reptile match, Sub-Zero and Scorpion would also appear green. Once you select them they returned to their normal colors.

fceurich
5 years ago#7
got goro to work but now will try reptile

User Info: masterdericobr

masterdericobr
5 years ago#8
up/left + back ??? wtf ?!?
GT: masterdericobr

User Info: Ryo1974696969

Ryo1974696969
5 years ago#9
lmao! Sooo fake!! :D
screenshot maybe TC? ;)
XBox Live GT - OneCrazyGerbil

User Info: Ryo1974696969

Ryo1974696969
5 years ago#10
*BUMP* Guess everyone gave up on this lol!!!!
XBox Live GT - OneCrazyGerbil
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
  3. play as goro and reptile in MK1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived