Looking for Co-op players

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Arma 3
  3. Looking for Co-op players

User Info: NoSequelForYou

NoSequelForYou
3 years ago#1
Hi!

Looking for some players who are up for playing user-made Co-op missions (or self created). I am still learning the ropes with the editor but I plan to start making my own missions too. I also like to play with game modifications (e.g: JSRS, TMR realism etc) that some public servers don't seem to run.

I am not particularly looking into joining or creating what they call a "squad" but rather a group of people who are also new to the series who have an interest of getting together with others for a good night of Players vs AI gaming!

I would prefer European/UK players to minimize connection issues but with it being such a small community on these forums, anyone is welcome.

If interested just PM your SteamID or leave it here.

User Info: InsaneGenius

InsaneGenius
3 years ago#2
add me on steam I play with some RL soldiers. makes for a great team game

insanegenius313
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11

User Info: cliffo1992

cliffo1992
3 years ago#3
Hey I'm in the same boat.
Played Arma 2 but have lost the skills over the years so picking this game back up and looking for coop friends.

I play in Australian times but do occasionally play in the late hours which could suit you other players in different parts of the world.

I've got a headset and would prefer using voice chat but still feel free to add me if you don't! :)

Steam ID: Saltytoe
I like being human because of computers

User Info: thatfool12Gs

thatfool12Gs
3 years ago#4
TwelveGs210
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU

User Info: cliffo1992

cliffo1992
3 years ago#5
Instead of inviting you all into my friends list so I can forget all your names, join this group instead.

So when you are done with the game you can leave to avoid confusion.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/arma3friendly
I like being human because of computers
  1. Boards
  2. Arma 3
  3. Looking for Co-op players

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived