pc cheaper my a**

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Arma 3
  3. pc cheaper my a**

User Info: Chrono1205

Chrono1205
4 years ago#1
Why is it $60 now I just got paid.
Few words, many thoughts.

User Info: cliffo1992

cliffo1992
4 years ago#2
Because it's no longer in beta
I like being human because of computers

User Info: iPr0kkaFTW

iPr0kkaFTW
4 years ago#3
ArmA 3 is worth at most $50 and at least $45. I purchased it at the Alpha and even though it's officially released I can honestly say it's in still the beta phase. Don't get suckered in buying a $60 beta.

User Info: giocare

giocare
4 years ago#4
The game in its current state is only worth the 30 bucks I paid for it on early access. It still feels like a beta and there is a lot of missing content. ArmA 2 was much better at release.

User Info: MattSFfrd

MattSFfrd
4 years ago#5
just wait until it's patched a few times and the campaign is released. i got hundreds of hours out of arma 2, the user made missions/campaigns extend the gameplay indefinitely. easily worth $60.
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/950337/smith2.gif http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1348847/jimmy_spit.gif

User Info: Hellfire-1

Hellfire-1
4 years ago#6
As many others have said, ARMA is as more of a platform than a game itself, and I got hundreds of hours out if ARMA 2. What it lacks in dev content, it makes up for with a dedicated community, and gameplay you won't find anywhere else.

I'd easily pay more than $60 for what's released now, because I know it will be worth it.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

User Info: Kosba_2142

Kosba_2142
4 years ago#7
The idea of PC games being cheaper is our sales go beyond not only 10%, not only 20%, but beyond 70%
CATS. That's about it honestly...

User Info: thatfool12Gs

thatfool12Gs
4 years ago#8
Lol, paid 29.00 for mine, one of the best games I've ever owned. Snooze you lose my friend.
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU
  1. Boards
  2. Arma 3
  3. pc cheaper my a**

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived