Is there a way to get good players in gold packs?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 12
  3. Is there a way to get good players in gold packs?

User Info: Sick_BarrelRoll

Sick_BarrelRoll
5 years ago#1
I remember hearing about a trick. As more gold packs I open, I just start believing in it more and more.

I have opened over 25 packs (without using MS points) and honestly my best player in a pack was a Danny Welbeck. Worst of all I'm not even joking. Seriously, 25 packs - Danny Welbeck is my best so far.
God didn't invent man, man invented God.

User Info: mr_jam772

mr_jam772
5 years ago#2
Same. I have gotten Leon Osman too. Being an Everton fan, I will count that is a "good player."
MY GT: codename JAM
MY BLOG: jakefreeland.wordpress.com

User Info: Sick_BarrelRoll

Sick_BarrelRoll
5 years ago#3
mr_jam772 posted...
Same. I have gotten Leon Osman too. Being an Everton fan, I will count that is a "good player."

lol. That's even worse than welbeck.
God didn't invent man, man invented God.

User Info: ratboy423

ratboy423
5 years ago#4
The best I've got was Giggs and Subotic.

User Info: Saikred

Saikred
5 years ago#5
It's all down to luck, there's no trick to it.

The fact is there are simply a lot more "average" players than there are awesome ones, so you're very unlikely to pull out an amazing player.

I've opened over 100 packs and I've only ever gotten 5 or 6 "awesome" cards

Robben sold for over 200k, I've had David Silva, Modric and Cole as well, but the great ones that sell well aren't very common

Keep at it.
Packing: Alienware M14x
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz - 4096MB RAM. 1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce GT555M

User Info: fartsparks

fartsparks
5 years ago#6
why did you feel the need to point out that you bought them with coins and not MS points? i buy my packs with points because i have a set group of players that i want on my squad and i refuse to play online with just anybody. i want to build a team and i'm paying for them.... sounds familiar.
gamertag - juslisn
"I consider myself a football artist." Ronaldo **1986 - February 14, 2011** you will be missed

User Info: Eddy31192

Eddy31192
5 years ago#7
I seriously think purchasing a pack with MS points increases your chances of getting a good card. It would make sense as UT is designed for people to spend real money on it anyway...

User Info: Chargers_31

Chargers_31
5 years ago#8

why did you feel the need to point out that you bought them with coins and not MS points? i buy my packs with points because i have a set group of players that i want on my squad and i refuse to play online with just anybody. i want to build a team and i'm paying for them.... sounds familiar.

Because not everyone needs to pay more money to give themselves an advantage in a video game.
http://i39.tinypic.com/a4vmyx.jpg
S.D. Chargers 4 - 5, SDSU Football 5 - 3, SDSU Basketball 2 - 0.

User Info: fartsparks

fartsparks
5 years ago#9
it's not for an advantage, its to play with players i like. i doubt marveaux or danny sturridge can be considered advantages. unless you build a squad around them to showcase them. but ok, you can try to rip me for not having any fifa skills.
gamertag - juslisn
"I consider myself a football artist." Ronaldo **1986 - February 14, 2011** you will be missed
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 12
  3. Is there a way to get good players in gold packs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived