WIi U Game prices...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. WIi U Game prices...

User Info: Drumguy

Drumguy
5 years ago#1
I thought I saw something early on that Wii U games were going to be $49.99 on launch day. When I went to add a few to my Amazon Wishlist, I noticed they were all $59.96 or $59.99. Was that price point just a rumor, or is that just Amazon having vague pre-launch prices?

User Info: game_mander

game_mander
5 years ago#2
I haven't heard anything on game prices but that would be a huge selling point if the games were cheaper than PS360 games.

User Info: AbysmalTrinity

AbysmalTrinity
5 years ago#3
Nintendo has stated that some games with be 49.99 and other games will be 59.99.
Simply Abysmal
AbysmalTrinity

User Info: ZeroArchery

ZeroArchery
5 years ago#4
AbysmalTrinity posted...
Nintendo has stated that some games with be 49.99 and other games will be 59.99.

=)
"But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world."
- Joshua, The World Ends with You

User Info: Drumguy

Drumguy
5 years ago#5
AbysmalTrinity posted...

Thanks for clearing that up!

User Info: lp913

lp913
5 years ago#6
Yeah when I pre-ordered my deluxe bundle a week or so ago from GameStop they already had Wii U game cases out for pre-order some with official price tags of $49.99! Hopefully the other retailers will follow suit, if they're smart about it.
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. WIi U Game prices...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived