Well, it's official.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Well, it's official.

User Info: PyjamaHero

PyjamaHero
4 years ago#1
For the time being I'm a Nintendrone. I just sold my Vita and PS3 on ebay and unloaded the 360 last week. Between AAA on PC and what's coming up on Wii U at this point I'm pretty sure I'm going to be happy. If not I'll just get the next gen systems when they come out.
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.

User Info: Sol_Clyde

Sol_Clyde
4 years ago#2
A winner is you.
Want to make the boards a better place?
REPORT bad posts and topics so the moderators can do something about it.

User Info: PyjamaHero

PyjamaHero
4 years ago#3
Now I just have to find a Wii U...
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.

User Info: SgtBass8705

SgtBass8705
4 years ago#4
I'm waiting to next Christmas for the Wii U. I just repurchase the Wii back in August to play a few games I missed when I sold my Wii in 2010. I don't feel like hunting a Wii U down when I still have 6 games in my back log for Wii and 15 games in my backlog on PS3. I'm also betting on Nintendo putting more reasonable storage in the Wii U by next Christmas.
PSN: JoshD8705

User Info: Ryan Si

Ryan Si
4 years ago#5
I'm not purchasing a Wii U until I see Zelda (that hopefully looks like the tech demo), F-Zero, and a few other games.

Until then I have Steam (PC) and my PS3....and Wii.
Steam ID: Ryan_ML | PSN ID: Ryan_Si

User Info: Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX

Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX
4 years ago#6
I'll be getting a wii-u around spring time since my mom offered to get me one so I wont have to wait till next year.
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 2) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 3) Final Fantasy 9. 4) Final Fantasy 10. 5) Star Fox 64.

User Info: segamaster316

segamaster316
4 years ago#7
I don't know if I would have gotten rid of the 360 but....

TC, how much did you get for the Vita. I'm thinking of getting rid of mine.
Who do you think you are, I am!

User Info: SgtBass8705

SgtBass8705
4 years ago#8
segamaster316 posted...

Call gamestop I believe they are offering double trade in values on consoles still. some one got almost 200 dollars for a PS3 today I'd assume the Vita would be similar in trade value.
PSN: JoshD8705

User Info: segamaster316

segamaster316
4 years ago#9
SgtBass8705 posted...
segamaster316 posted...

Call gamestop I believe they are offering double trade in values on consoles still. some one got almost 200 dollars for a PS3 today I'd assume the Vita would be similar in trade value.

Yeah, I called them just today. They are offering $140 for the wifi Vita. Considering I padi $250 for it, I have to think about it.
Who do you think you are, I am!

User Info: DemonDog666

DemonDog666
4 years ago#10
wow just wow, Nintendo fanboys fanboyism astounds me, the levels they are go to are nothing short of absolutely pathetic.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Well, it's official.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived