The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Any new eShop games your excited for?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any new eShop games your excited for?

User Info: Newnie

Newnie
4 years ago#1
Right now, I got Nano Assault Neo on my list to get. Never played Nano Assault, but this game reminds me of what a new age The Guardian Legend would be like. How bout you guys?
GT & PSN - Newnie
Legend in the making.

User Info: druskie

druskie
4 years ago#2
MIGHTY SWICTH FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hd.
paper mario: sticker star. 3DS. november 11th. spread the word. i have begun saving up for my wii u fund. TIME TO LIVE ON RAMEN FOR A COUPLE WEEKS! :D
Prince Shondronai 4 years ago#3
Inferno and Trine 2 should be fun.
One of us. One of us. One of us.

User Info: andrea987

andrea987
4 years ago#4
Prince Shondronai posted...
Inferno and Trine 2 should be fun.

Same here. I'll look into The Cave too (no pun intended, lol).

User Info: DBPanterA

DBPanterA
4 years ago#5
Little Inferno
Mighty Switch Force HD (loved it on the 3DS)
Cloudberry Kingdom (I want a plat former that will challenge me, Mario can't do that).
GE 007 Wii FC: 3219 3898 2992 &. Minnesota
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036

User Info: blinkfreak

blinkfreak
4 years ago#6
Toki Tori II
Little Inferno (Maybe, i'll have to see some actual info or play a demo first)
Whatever Renegade Kid is working on for Wii U. I just hope it isn't an HD port of Mutant Mudds

User Info: fwiotg

fwiotg
4 years ago#7
Little Inferno. If MSF is the same price as the 3DSware, I'll get that too. Otherwise...I'll just buy it off of 3DS.

User Info: DBPanterA

DBPanterA
4 years ago#8
blinkfreak posted...
Toki Tori II
Whatever Renegade Kid is working on for Wii U. I just hope it isn't an HD port of Mutant Mudds

The little I have read on Mutant Mudds is that it will close to a port with more levels/stages. . . Not guaranteeing anything, but I really enjoyed Mutant Mudds so we will have to see.. .
GE 007 Wii FC: 3219 3898 2992 &. Minnesota
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036

User Info: blinkfreak

blinkfreak
4 years ago#9
DBPanterA posted...
blinkfreak posted...
Toki Tori II

The little I have read on Mutant Mudds is that it will close to a port with more levels/stages. . . Not guaranteeing anything, but I really enjoyed Mutant Mudds so we will have to see.. .

I know the PC version is a port with more levels which are on their way to 3DS. But I didn't see anything about what the Wii U game is. I already have Mutant Mudds on 3DS. Even though I think the game is great, I don't see myself buying it a second time. I would buy a sequel though.

User Info: STE573

STE573
4 years ago#10
Wii U should get Bastion... Anyone who has not played it owes it to themselves, seriously.
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, psn ID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing- Minecraft (360) Dead Space 2 (360) Final Fantasy Tactics WOTL (Vita) Tales of the Abyss (3DS)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any new eShop games your excited for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived