Resident evil 6 wii u edition yes or no

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Resident evil 6 wii u edition yes or no

User Info: jmichaelbp

jmichaelbp
4 years ago#11
No RE6 is a POS.
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - John Donne and used by Chuck from Telltale's The Walking Dead.

User Info: Jackal

Jackal
4 years ago#12
mcnichoj posted...
RE6 is awful.

The Training was. It was a lot of QTEs. I didn't like it at all. But I went through it and I can start the 3 campaigns whenever I want now. I've had the game since launch but I just put it in this weekend. I'll get around to playing the whole game at some point.
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak

User Info: c0rr0s10n

c0rr0s10n
4 years ago#13
Jackal posted...
mcnichoj posted...
RE6 is awful.

The Training was. It was a lot of QTEs. I didn't like it at all. But I went through it and I can start the 3 campaigns whenever I want now. I've had the game since launch but I just put it in this weekend. I'll get around to playing the whole game at some point.

chapter 5 Chris running boss sequence = worst lack of forethought in gaming history. waste of time and aggravation, horrible camera angles and controls.

I would forgive EVERYTHING else in that game but when I played that sequence in multiplayer, I honestly wanted no more to do with games in general. I would never suggest anyone ever play that chapter more than once in their live. ever. EVER!

I hate whatever developer made that sequence, I hope they burn in hell for putting it in and not playing through it. If there is a hell. they should be sent to a real version of that exact sequence and be forced to run it through the end of time itself...do i sound mad? good. I am. AARRRGHH!!!
"You Big, Stupid, Jellyfish!"

User Info: Jackal

Jackal
4 years ago#14
More reverse angled silliness like Uncharted and Leon's opening?
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak

User Info: Melkac

Melkac
4 years ago#15
I want REmake 2, please. Keep RE6 away from my sexy machine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyhMT138BHo&feature=g-vrec

User Info: ImGanondorfLol

ImGanondorfLol
4 years ago#16
I wouldn't mind buying it again for $20 or $30 if it included all the dlc and new content. The gamepad functionality should be nice, it was kind of a pain to switch between guns and items, especially because it was pretty hard to see what item I had selected even on a big screen HD tv.. For co-op at least.
(message deleted)

User Info: FenderMaster

FenderMaster
4 years ago#18
RE6 will almost certainly get a WiiU release, it would just be too easy money not to do it. And it's not an awful game, it's actually quite a nice horror shooter. It's linear, there are obtrusive QTE's, resources aren't limited, but judged on it's own merits it's a solid, fun horror shooter.
I know street fighter way better then I know my wife. I keep getting caught in her frame traps -- Lazy Jones

User Info: player_three

player_three
4 years ago#19
PedroMontana posted...
I think it's likely that they will port RE 5&6 to the Wii U one way or another.

Remember how they ported RE 2&3 to the Dreamcast, then ported CV to the PS2, then ported 2&3&CV to the Gamecube, then ported 4 to PS2, then ported 4&0&REmake to the Wii...
Didn't they recently port CV&4 to PSN/XBLA?

You forgot the iOS version of 4

User Info: JTaanaa

JTaanaa
4 years ago#20
Oh I imagine we'll see it on WiiU. Given that Capcom HAS given Nintendo RE entries, I don't see why we won't get this OR RE5.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Resident evil 6 wii u edition yes or no

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived