Nintendo Wii U FAQ V2.0 ~*READ BEFORE POSTING!*~

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo Wii U FAQ V2.0 ~*READ BEFORE POSTING!*~
(message deleted)

User Info: sexchzardth

sexchzardth
2 years ago#112
Hello everyone! I have a little trouble. I have 2 wii u consoles. A basic set, and a 32gb set. I want to switch acounts between them, since I'm selling the basic set with the games I have on the 32 set. Can I do that?
It's a secret to everybody...

User Info: sexchzardth

sexchzardth
2 years ago#113
sexchzardth posted...
Hello everyone! I have a little trouble. I have 2 wii u consoles. A basic set, and a 32gb set. I want to switch acounts between them, since I'm selling the basic set with the games I have on the 32 set. Can I do that?

I mean... in the basic I have splatoon, mario kart 8, smash and some indie games, linked to the NNID sesongo. In the 32 gb set, I have splatoon and art academy, linked to the NNID genetic. can i switch accounts whitout loosing the games?
It's a secret to everybody...
(message deleted)

User Info: jrobe11C

jrobe11C
2 years ago#115
My Grandson put a psp game into my sons Wii u, any help to get the disk out????? Without cracking the console

User Info: boom-headshots

boom-headshots
2 years ago#116
Thanks
They mostly come at night, mostly.

User Info: millimayne

millimayne
1 year ago#117
I find it refreshing Nintendo still makes platformers. As refreshing as a gatorade after a pick up basketball game.
"It's official, you SU-" *bam!* The last words of Shao Khan before getting Liu Kang'd
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Mizuno_Ami

Mizuno_Ami
1 year ago#118
Newnie posted...

Can you play dvd or blu-ray movies on the Wii U?
Sadly, no.

That's actually suprising. I assumed it was a standard with all video game consoles today
(except portables)
In the name of Mercury, I will punish you!
Official Gamefaqs Sailor Moon Board:http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/584475-bishoujo-senshi-sailor-moon-s

User Info: DTY3

DTY3
1 year ago#119
Mizuno_Ami posted...
Newnie posted...

Can you play dvd or blu-ray movies on the Wii U?
Sadly, no.

That's actually suprising. I assumed it was a standard with all video game consoles today
(except portables)

It is.

Nintendo is just behind when it comes to standards.
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

User Info: Bishop9800

Bishop9800
1 year ago#120
DTY3 posted...
Nintendo is just behind when it comes to standards.

If you say so.
I don't have to insult you. I have proven that you are a hypocrite and a fool. That's not insulting you, that's exposing you.
PSN-Bishop9800
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo Wii U FAQ V2.0 ~*READ BEFORE POSTING!*~

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.