Wii U fans, which next gen console do you want to compliment your future Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U fans, which next gen console do you want to compliment your future Wii U?

User Info: Skill4Reel

Skill4Reel
4 years ago#51
Unless I can jump online and play games for free on Microsoft's next console like it always should have been. Sony wins by default.

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
4 years ago#52
No PC option?

Oh well. I guess I'll vote Sony, so long as their internet is still free.
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey

User Info: Mavrick588

Mavrick588
4 years ago#53
No PC options = No vote.
Every game I want right now for PS3/360 is also out and better on PC.

I doubt next gen will be any different.
"Video-games are bad for you? That's what they said about Rock 'N' Roll"- Shigeru Miyamoto

User Info: 1shadetail1

1shadetail1
4 years ago#54
Depends entirely on game library and price. I have a PS3 this time around, but I only got it about a year ago because it was way too expensive for me any earlier. If any of the next launches are as ridiculously over-priced as the PS3 was, then I'll definitely skip them, at least for a while. But the game library could still convince me when/if the price drops far enough to be worth it.
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.

User Info: EarthViper

EarthViper
4 years ago#55
The question is which next gen CONSOLE do you want...

It's not lacking a PC option as PC isn't a console, it's lacking a None option.
Clam shell plastic packaging is, in fact, my mortal enemy.

User Info: SirPierce

SirPierce
4 years ago#56
PS4. I love most of their exclusives (R&C, infamous, LBP, Disgaea (basically)...the list goes on. Also, as I continue to hold out hope of my favorite game of all time (Legend of Dragoon - PS) will get a prequel, sequel, remake, etc...I need Sony's consoles.

MS has no exclusives that I like, but when friends inevitably get it, I will to play with them.

As my sig says, I will have them all.
Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo are all awesome. Console wars are pointless. I can't wait to have an XBox3, PS4 and Wii U in my collection. Video games for life.

User Info: Heartless18

Heartless18
4 years ago#57
Neither. I've never touched a Sony or Microsoft console, and I don't plan on starting any time soon. Complete trash across the board... Wii U and 3DS will do me just fine.
Breaking Hearts With Every Heartbeat

User Info: MarioMan847

MarioMan847
4 years ago#58
SPDShadowRanger posted...
PS4...never cared for Xbox exclusives.
Video games are awesome.

User Info: SS4_Namreppiv

SS4_Namreppiv
4 years ago#59
I might get a PS4 whenever it launches, but, it all depends on what they pack into it, how much it costs, and a few other things. If it can't make toast, then I'll pass. If it can't walk my dog, then forget it.
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban

User Info: desert_santa

desert_santa
4 years ago#60
neither one, as i want to go with just one console next gen

assuming i actually pick the wii u over the other two
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U fans, which next gen console do you want to compliment your future Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived