So far, more than 70% voted, "No, I don't plan to buy one anytime soon"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So far, more than 70% voted, "No, I don't plan to buy one anytime soon"

User Info: BlueFlameBat

BlueFlameBat
4 years ago#101
Cymerian posted...
::Watches trolls and fanboys go at it as usual::

Dance, puppets! Dance!

I'm not a troll. Trolls laugh about unfortunate situations, I'm just upset. I'm upset at Nintendo for once-again dropping the ball in my view. I guess I shouldn't be surprised; the Wii did very well, so why would Nintendo want to spend extra money for better improvements when there are still enough casuals and Nintendo fanatics to get a product just because Nintendo's name is on it? Still, I want games in the Metroid, Star Fox, and F-Zero series to be at their best and be on systems that will blow people's minds rather than leave them feeling only partially impressed at best. I also want to be excited for a system from the same company that made the first console I ever owned rather than see stuff that disappoints me at least as much as impresses me. I guess that's not gonna happen though. Nintendo has to do what Nintendo has to do, and I have to do what I have to do.

Say what you will about G4, but when you have multi-platform gaming journalists laughing at you, you're not doing things right.
"BlueFlameBat has not entered any biographical information. It's probably none of your damn business anyway." -G4TV profile
There is still no escape.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So far, more than 70% voted, "No, I don't plan to buy one anytime soon"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived