How much External Memory do you plan to add to your WiiU?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How much External Memory do you plan to add to your WiiU?

User Info: legendarylemur

legendarylemur
5 years ago#21
Icecreamdunwich posted...
k, I've been pretty vocal about being an open gamer that buys systems based on the games not the manufacturers but k

Sure, buying is one thing, but selling them like 3 months later and bashing it for a whole year after selling is another story XD
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
Official official. Officially

User Info: Chargrilled

Chargrilled
5 years ago#22
Only a 32gb sdhc to start
GT : DeadJericho / PSN : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!

User Info: Reedeemer

Reedeemer
5 years ago#23
500gb partition from a 3TB, that should do it.
ZETRO ::: C2: 1163-0063-7578
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873

User Info: overkillwfo1978

overkillwfo1978
5 years ago#24
Infernisle posted...
I'll do like I always do. Leave it at default then expand every time I need to until I don't need to anymore.

That's how my PC went from 1 terabyte to like 10 terabytes

10 terabytes???

Holy crap man. That is a lot of stuff. I have about 700 Gigs of stuff on my 1.5 TB drive and I have movies and music piled up that I've never heard or seen for the years it's been on my computer. What takes up the most of that space? Blu-ray qual movies?
"Then we figured out that we could just park them in front of the tv, that's how I was raised, and I turned out tv"

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
5 years ago#25
700GB is nothing. I have 2.5TB in mine, plus the SSD/

User Info: overkillwfo1978

overkillwfo1978
5 years ago#26
700GB is nothing. I have 2.5TB in mine, plus the SSD/

2.5 TB of actual content? I guess if you collect HD movies, I could see that. I'm not much of a movie watcher... Games are my movies. I have a huge collection of stand-up comedy, about 70 gigs worth of emulated games. 200 Gigs of music. Only about 60 gigs worth of movies/TV shows.

It would take me forever to fill 2.5TB
"Then we figured out that we could just park them in front of the tv, that's how I was raised, and I turned out tv"

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
5 years ago#27
My computer, purchased early 2010, had a near death experience about six months ago, but I was able to save it with a friend's help. A few weeks ago I received an email notifying me that my computer was built with a defective hard drive, and offering to have the hard drive replaced free of charge. Maybe it's paranoia, but I think my hard drive is acting up again.

Just minutes ago, I bought a 1TB external hard drive for backing up my computer before I send it in for service. The external hard drive will no doubt see future use with the Wii U.
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR

User Info: renzsweet

renzsweet
5 years ago#28
One TB sounds good. I like the size.
I praise the name of Jesus.

User Info: PedroMontana

PedroMontana
5 years ago#29
I'm going to wait and see how much memory i need. I guess i'll buy quite a few eShop games, but i'll keep buying retail games at retailers.

Tino_Tonitini2 posted...
1TB eventually, sucks that there is not option for a SATA or at least USB3.0 though :/

You mean you're actually getting a Wii U?

Sure he will one day claim he bought a Wii U, otherwise he won't be able to make up stories about how his Wii U broke, how he sold it and how it's collecting dust.
No More Heroes

User Info: blablablax17

blablablax17
5 years ago#30
1 TB

And its the exact same black at the Wii-U
Stalking the GameFaqs boards since '06.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How much External Memory do you plan to add to your WiiU?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived