So I preorderd off Gamestop.com.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So I preorderd off Gamestop.com.....

User Info: krillens

krillens
4 years ago#1
Any idea when I will get it? I paid for 1 day shipping... will I get it Saturday? Monday? Or Tuesday?

I am guessing Tuesday :(

User Info: awesomephatman

awesomephatman
4 years ago#2
I'd guess Tuesday.

Why would it be Saturday?
http://www.backloggery.com/tinyraptor
I was floating in a peaceful sea, rescued by a sinking ship

User Info: oOo_SOX_oOo

oOo_SOX_oOo
4 years ago#3
awesomephatman posted...
I'd guess Tuesday.

Why would it be Saturday?

Wiis arrived early, like saturday to i remember.
New York Jets!!!
New York Mets!!!

User Info: UltimateWing

UltimateWing
4 years ago#4
I'm guessing Monday. Gamestop.com is already pre-authorizing credit cards as of now and they sometimes ship out items on Fridays for a Sunday release, which for 1-day shipping, it may arrive on Monday (depending on where it is shipped from).
"It's...it's a conspiracy!" - Sigma

User Info: Slipknot2430

Slipknot2430
4 years ago#5
They use UPS which means NO Saturday or Sunday shipping. You will get it sometime on Monday. So basically just watch a bunch of Wii U unboxing's on youtube since you will get it a day after everyone else.
Warning! User name has nothing to do with the band!
Oregon Ducks 2012 Rose Bowl Champs!

User Info: hypermoe

hypermoe
4 years ago#6
UltimateWing posted...
I'm guessing Monday. Gamestop.com is already pre-authorizing credit cards as of now and they sometimes ship out items on Fridays for a Sunday release, which for 1-day shipping, it may arrive on Monday (depending on where it is shipped from).

Is this why i saw a charge on my credit card? i got scared last night when i checked how much money i had and saw about 300$+ gone. the thing is nothing on my bank website states gamestop took the money, and when i check gamestop website it still says open. I assume then that they are just preparing everything and once they actually ship it out ill finally see the charge and my order shown as closed/shipped.
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!

User Info: UltimateWing

UltimateWing
4 years ago#7
hypermoe posted...
UltimateWing posted...

Is this why i saw a charge on my credit card? i got scared last night when i checked how much money i had and saw about 300$+ gone. the thing is nothing on my bank website states gamestop took the money, and when i check gamestop website it still says open. I assume then that they are just preparing everything and once they actually ship it out ill finally see the charge and my order shown as closed/shipped.

You may see a charge listed in a day or so, but yeah, they are getting ready to prepare orders. I already have a pending charge from Gamestop.com, so it should go through sometime this week. This topic here has others going through the process.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64591517
"It's...it's a conspiracy!" - Sigma

User Info: hypermoe

hypermoe
4 years ago#8
UltimateWing posted...
hypermoe posted...
UltimateWing posted...

You may see a charge listed in a day or so, but yeah, they are getting ready to prepare orders. I already have a pending charge from Gamestop.com, so it should go through sometime this week. This topic here has others going through the process.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64591517

well im at least happy that i know im getting one. sadly though i dont have enough money for a game and i really wanted to get New Super Mario Bros, i guess NintendoLand will keep me busy for a week or two.
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!

User Info: krillens

krillens
4 years ago#9
Ha... I was wondering how I managed to blow through so much money this weekend... thought I must have gotten way more drunk than I realized, then I saw the Wii U charge.. what a relief.

User Info: segamaster316

segamaster316
4 years ago#10
hypermoe posted...
UltimateWing posted...

They aren't actually charging the card, that's why you don't see a transaction. They are checking to see if you have the funds available for when they do ship on Friday.
Who do you think you are, I am!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So I preorderd off Gamestop.com.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived