Help with Miis please

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Help with Miis please

User Info: DNA_harpie

DNA_harpie
4 years ago#1
So can anyone give me info on the miis in Wii U. If I transfer all my miis from my Wii can they only be used in Wii mode or does Wii U and Wii mode share miis? Any info would be great. Thanks.

User Info: itslike

itslike
4 years ago#2
Miis suck
The Pope is a dangerous, bigoted, medieval dinosaur, and the Holy Ghost is a comic-book character worthy of laughter and derision. ~ JR

User Info: jackorhoads

jackorhoads
4 years ago#3
quicksilvver posted...
Miis suck

I don't really mind them, they can be a fun little distraction.
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
psn - jacksonrr < feel free to add :)

DNA_harpie
4 years ago#4
quicksilvver posted...
Miis suck

Seriously can you just leave my topics alone if you have nothing intelligent to say. Go troll somewhere else.

DNA_harpie
4 years ago#5
Bump.

User Info: rockymin

rockymin
4 years ago#6
I used my Mii from my 3DS.
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile

User Info: DrDoomsday

DrDoomsday
4 years ago#7
I love Miis.... I always went on that mii channel and downloaded Marvel/DC mii's that people created! i enjoyed using them in wii sports resort
I play my WiiUPS 360, and 3DSPvita

itslike
4 years ago#8
Lol miis
The Pope is a dangerous, bigoted, medieval dinosaur, and the Holy Ghost is a comic-book character worthy of laughter and derision. ~ JR

DNA_harpie
4 years ago#9
rockymin posted...

But when you transfered it in was it in a separate mii plaza then the one on the Wii menu or is it shared?

itslike
4 years ago#10
DNA_harpie posted...
rockymin posted...

But when you transfered it in was it in a separate mii plaza then the one on the Wii menu or is it shared?

They were destroyed in fire
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Help with Miis please

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived