Who here doesn't have a Wii U, and why?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Who here doesn't have a Wii U, and why?

User Info: Pigfarts

Pigfarts
5 years ago#71
I'll wait for WII U version of homebrew.
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.

User Info: mashu

mashu
5 years ago#72
Games. Nothing I really wanted at launch, and nothing really even in the launch window. I'm waiting for RPGs mostly, and at least for some of the games I want to actually be announced and get on the calendar. Does not mean I am not interested in the Wii U though - I had a Deluxe on the waiting list (and I was offered it!) but let it go. Waiting until sometime next year.

User Info: LesserAngel

LesserAngel
5 years ago#73
No F-zero.

User Info: JamesLiv1

JamesLiv1
5 years ago#74
I don't have one because I have long since lost faith in Nintendo. Not since the advent of the DS (originial... I sold my 3DS) has Nintendo satisfied me. Also, there isn't a single game on its launch or immediate horizon that even sparks my interest.

User Info: blundermine

blundermine
5 years ago#75
I got 7 games for my birthday last week so there's no need to buy a new system until I get through them all.
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?

User Info: GM_

GM_
5 years ago#76
I'm waiting until at least June to buy one. Maybe more games will be out that I want. As of now I can already play most of the games on my PC
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: ElGado

ElGado
5 years ago#77
I don't have one because there aren't any good games for it, and the strategy of releasing a console with dated graphics makes me believe it will be a repeat of the Wii.

User Info: ashnaile

ashnaile
5 years ago#78
I came here to see if the trolling was as bad as claimed on another board, i have no interest in the wiiu myself because of the tablet controller.
Armor won't help the heart stay sharp! Shellbust Stab!

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
5 years ago#79
i don't have mine yet because it is on a UPS truck atm somewhere to be delivered to me sometime this afternoon
Lightning's #1 Fan!!!
Waiting for Wii-U!

User Info: djruden

djruden
5 years ago#80
I had to work a 12 hour shift yesterday, today, tomorrow and the day after. Then its Thanksgiving and I have to drive 5 hours to get home for some time with the fam. I'll have black friday free but that's such a madhouse at stores I pry won't go shopping. Then saturday I have to make the 5 hour drive again to get back to my house for more 12 hour work shifts that start again on sunday.

So for me I just don't have the time to get a Wii U, or even to just go out and look for one. Maybe my time will free up after the holidays.... At least I hope. As soon as I can get one tho I plan to.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Who here doesn't have a Wii U, and why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived