Game stuck in wii u

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Game stuck in wii u

User Info: Hydrak11

Hydrak11
4 years ago#1
I started playing new super Mario bros u yesterday and after playing for a few minutes, the game froze. It wouldn't turn off by the controller or system power button so I unplugged it. After plugging it back in, the system will not turn back on (led blue light comes on for a second, it blinks, then goes red). Called nintendo and I have to send it in. They say it'll only take about 5 days once they get the system to get it back to me. Just another wii u problem. But at least Mario looked cool in hd for 3 minutes.

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#2
5 days huh? thats not too bad. i suggest ps battle royale in the meantime thats what ill be playing. that comes out tommorrow.
(message deleted)

User Info: tizzywilkillyou

tizzywilkillyou
4 years ago#4
I had Black Ops 2 freeze on me like that; had to unplug the system. When I initially plugged it back in, it lit up blue for a second then went dark. But then I realized the next time I plugged it back in that I accidentally flipped the switch on the surge protector.

So I'm not 100% sure what happened, or why it even lit up at all if I had flipped that switch? When I flipped it back the system powered up fine. I then went through three more hours of continuous use after that with no issues.
i5 2550k, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3@1600mhz, EVGA GTX 550ti, 120GB OCZ SSD, 22in/1680x1050

User Info: fon1988

fon1988
4 years ago#5
I had to unplug the system when Assassin's Creed III froze on me like that too. Plugged it back in and it started back up just fine.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Game stuck in wii u

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived