Good time to bring back the BOF and MML series

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Good time to bring back the BOF and MML series

User Info: Casterpk

Casterpk
4 years ago#1
I think it is over due that capcom bring back the Breath of Fire and Mega Man Legends series and I think the wii u would be the prefect console. What do you guys think?
Current Games: DCUO GT5 and Borderlands 2

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
4 years ago#2
Casterpk posted...
I think it is over due that capcom bring back the Breath of Fire and Mega Man Legends series and I think the wii u would be the prefect console. What do you guys think?

Never going to happen.
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

User Info: fuzi11

fuzi11
4 years ago#3
next to the above post,

why is the Wii U so ideal for those franchises? What sets it apart from the PS3 or the 3DS or the 360 or every other console with a 3 in its name? How will the gamepad have any influence to make it so ideal for the wii u?

Casterpk
4 years ago#4
Buretsu posted...
Casterpk posted...

Never going to happen.

I know but a guy can dream right? I would even take a reboot of BOF :(

Casterpk
4 years ago#5
fuzi11 posted...
next to the above post,

why is the Wii U so ideal for those franchises? What sets it apart from the PS3 or the 3DS or the 360 or every other console with a 3 in its name? How will the gamepad have any influence to make it so ideal for the wii u?

I think audience wise nintindo people would be more likely to buy a game like this as opposed to a( for a lack of a better word ) more serious crowd with the 360/ps3. I think they would flop on the other systems. But hey they may do equally well or bad on the others systems just my guess.

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
4 years ago#6
Casterpk posted...
Buretsu posted...
Casterpk posted...

Never going to happen.

I know but a guy can dream right? I would even take a reboot of BOF :(

They tried that with Dragon Quarter. It didn't do so well.
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Good time to bring back the BOF and MML series

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived