plz tell me the 3 hour battery life claims are just peopel trolling

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. plz tell me the 3 hour battery life claims are just peopel trolling

User Info: lt519

lt519
4 years ago#21
knucklez posted...
Foppe posted...
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/downloads/wiiu_operations_manual_en.pdf
Page 19.
Word of God.

LMAO Because I'm going to download a goddamn Wii U manual. Please.

Anyways, 3 hours is ridiculous. I will be sure to include this little fact in my upcoming Wii U review.

Review of a system you don't own. I'd like 200 copies, post haste!

User Info: ProppaT

ProppaT
4 years ago#22
BTW, folks, if you look at the back of the gamepad you'll see two screws. I'm assuming that, when you remove them, the battery is accessible. I would expect some extended battery solutions to hit the market.

While the battery limitation stinks for the first two or three weeks while the Wii U is still new to everybody, it will be fine when people sink back to their normal gaming habits. Just get off your butt and put it in the cradle/plug it into the wall when you're done.

User Info: knucklez

knucklez
4 years ago#23
ProppaT posted...
BTW, folks, if you look at the back of the gamepad you'll see two screws. I'm assuming that, when you remove them, the battery is accessible. I would expect some extended battery solutions to hit the market.

While the battery limitation stinks for the first two or three weeks while the Wii U is still new to everybody, it will be fine when people sink back to their normal gaming habits. Just get off your butt and put it in the cradle/plug it into the wall when you're done.

So I have to pay more to get a better battery life? Interesting.
I am the ultimate guru and master of anime on GameFAQs.
Ask me anything I know more than anyone on this site I guarantee it.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. plz tell me the 3 hour battery life claims are just peopel trolling

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived