AWW COME ON NOW! My Wii U got Bricked.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. AWW COME ON NOW! My Wii U got Bricked.

User Info: Maxx_the_Slash

Maxx_the_Slash
4 years ago#11
Ignoring Lord_Diablo13's post...

What kind of moron shuts their console off in the middle of a system update? It's common-****ing-sense. Anyone who bricks their console this way deserves it for not making sure they're done with the update first.
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984

User Info: astroboy777

astroboy777
4 years ago#12
How many people are dumb enough to NOT expect systems to get bricked if you unplug it during a huge update? I mean seriously
Allen Pkmn Blk FC: 1979 6728 9117

User Info: ironmaidenfan70

ironmaidenfan70
4 years ago#13
nintendo shouldnt waste time giving people fixed wiiu for other peoples stupidity
I love to sing-a About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a,I love to sing-a,

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
4 years ago#14
Bummer dude.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: -DanDroid-

-DanDroid-
4 years ago#15
Don't worry I'm sure Nintendo will fix it. Mine got bricked too except mine really was a power outage.

Sandy, aftermath, fragile but still working power lines, high winds at night and my impatience coming back from the Wii U launch party. You're not alone dude. Best of luck

User Info: Lord_Diablo13

Lord_Diablo13
4 years ago#16
Well, after reading all these replies, I have just one thing to say.

GOTCHA!

My Wii U never bricked and I already enjoy playing games on the Gamepad. But right now, I'm gonna refrain from buying digital titles till I get an external hard drive and I'm also gonna refrain from transferring my Wii VC titles to the Wii U for the time being.
As a PC gamer, I am more of a self-proclaimed Agent of Chaos, looking to destroy gaming all for the lulz.

User Info: SkyCrackers

SkyCrackers
4 years ago#17
Lame.
Mario vs. Donkey Kong is a hideously underrated game.

User Info: PG50

PG50
4 years ago#18
Lord_Diablo13 posted...
Well, after reading all these replies, I have just one thing to say.

GOTCHA!

My Wii U never bricked and I already enjoy playing games on the Gamepad. But right now, I'm gonna refrain from buying digital titles till I get an external hard drive and I'm also gonna refrain from transferring my Wii VC titles to the Wii U for the time being.

You sure showed us.

I'm so angry I feel like swearing!

User Info: overkillwfo1978

overkillwfo1978
4 years ago#19
Yeah. My feet unplug my entertainment center stuff all of the time. Having size 48 feet is a burden.
"Then we figured out that we could just park them in front of the tv, that's how I was raised, and I turned out tv"

User Info: helzefeld

helzefeld
4 years ago#20
try_harder/10
Now playing: Blue Dragon - 360 | Wii U in the mail tomorrow!
Currently waiting most for: Dragon Quest X - Wii U!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. AWW COME ON NOW! My Wii U got Bricked.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived