People with a wii u, ps3, 360, and gaming pc post here

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. People with a wii u, ps3, 360, and gaming pc post here

User Info: RedOrion

RedOrion
4 years ago#41
TreGooda posted...
I have all this stuff.

User Info: Norlout

Norlout
4 years ago#42
I got a PS2,PS3,Gamecube,Wii,i live in EU so do not have Wii U yet, X-Box360(sold my original x-box for the 360), a gaming computer, and every Gameboy there is accept for the GBA SP. Also got the first DS none of the other ones...Im not a fanboy. That makes me proud of myself.
Bragging? No i just use my money for food, bills and games :)

User Info: DrRM

DrRM
4 years ago#43
I have a nes, snes, N64, GC, wii, ps1, ps2, ps3, and a laptop that I use for gaming... and am a rich man with no money.
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."

User Info: SMT_Masochist

SMT_Masochist
4 years ago#44
I have all but focus on whatever has the newest game that interests me. I'm not above bashing any system though. 360 hasn't been played since reach. Vita sucked until I got Ragnarok and PSA. 3ds was where its at in the summer. And ps3 ruled in the fall. Winter is wiiU time.
Games: WO3, Ragnarok, BLOPS2, AC3, PS Allstars, BM:AC, ZombiU
PS3/Vita/WiiU: ENDBOSS78 3DS: 1375-7216-3398

User Info: squidney2k1

squidney2k1
4 years ago#45
I have all, but of course it's because I'm obviously a famous NBA player since it takes NBA money to buy all 4, son!

...Although I did sell my Vita after a month of use. I think the only game I really played much was Uncharted. My wife has a 3DS, and that thing kicks ass.
\m/ (O_o) \m/ Alan Wake is the best game you DIDN'T play in 2010.
Please Sony, don't kill Heavy Rain!

User Info: TekkenMonster

TekkenMonster
4 years ago#46
I am guilty of having all these systems. From oldest to newest: nes, SNES, N64, dreamcast, PS2, Xbox, PSP, DSlite,Wii, PS3,Xbox 360, 3DS, and finally the Wii U.

User Info: sloth927

sloth927
4 years ago#47
i have all the sony consoles all the nintendo consoles a 360 and a gaming rig, success.
I'm a rocker through and through. Here's a list of my favorite bands: AC/DC, Van Halen not Van Hagar, Skynyrd, Def Leppard...

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
4 years ago#48
i own everyhthing but a vita and a wii u, not worth it yet imo. I have the money but i am not stupid
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. People with a wii u, ps3, 360, and gaming pc post here

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived