extra wiiu gamepad available to buy ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. extra wiiu gamepad available to buy ?

User Info: zender1999

zender1999
4 years ago#1
i want to buy an extra one just in case i damage the one that came with the system, before its holiday time since then they will probably be impossible to find, are they out yet? i have seen the other kinds already available, also how much?

User Info: DisgaeaNut

DisgaeaNut
4 years ago#2
Not yet if ever but it is supposed to retail for over $100 by itself which is why Nintendo put more emphasis on using Wii motes.

User Info: OtakuGamera

OtakuGamera
4 years ago#3
no, it's going to be sold in japan for 172$, so expect somewhere around 120-150$ for one.
oh admonishing melody, arise in the name of the necromancer!!! MYSTIC CAGE!!! - blast you into oblivion :P

User Info: wingo84

wingo84
4 years ago#4
When games start to incorporate the use of 2 gamepads then they will become available. Until then, just be careful.
Playing Skyward Sword
Sponsor My Movember http://mobro.co/philwing

User Info: zender1999

zender1999
4 years ago#5
oh, then forget sharing my wiiu this holiday with the family lol
will they eventually come out to buy ?
how can they not, what happens if it breaks? cant play the wiiu? it doesnt make sense

User Info: BurgerTime79

BurgerTime79
4 years ago#6
Nintendo is fully aware of the price to flat out replace the controller, so they're allowing people to get them fixed by them for a small fee (or perhaps even free depending on the situation around the controller being broke).
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking

User Info: masongoliver

masongoliver
4 years ago#7
I have 2 wii u's. You can't even pair both gamepads to one console. It only allows for one gamepad to be linked right now. So I ended up returning the other one. My theory is that Nintendo will release a new gamepad with longer battery life. Then a year later they might release another gamepad with HD resolution, like how the iPhone moved up into 720p.
"Fear is the path to the Dark Side"
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. extra wiiu gamepad available to buy ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived