UK - Anyone been charged by ShopTo yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. UK - Anyone been charged by ShopTo yet?

User Info: mcsmellington

mcsmellington
4 years ago#61
Yeah I know, we preordered it like a month ago though, and back then it said 'Delivery guaranteed by 30 November', and I believe the original order email also said that. The only time we ever used them was when ordering a bed, so nothing that had a launch date to release for >_>

The other worrying thing is I think they use Yodel as a delivery company...
GT: McPoo

User Info: InceptionCat

InceptionCat
4 years ago#62
just checked my account on the shopto android app, and it says my zombiu bundle has been dispatched, but when i check the website it still says processing

User Info: ssjvegito137

ssjvegito137
4 years ago#63
InceptionCat posted...
just checked my account on the shopto android app, and it says my zombiu bundle has been dispatched, but when i check the website it still says processing

exact same situation with me, but i will choose to believe their website rather than the app!

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
4 years ago#64
ssjvegito137 posted...
InceptionCat posted...

exact same situation with me, but i will choose to believe their website rather than the app!

i'm processing aswell..............
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro

User Info: InceptionCat

InceptionCat
4 years ago#65
yeah, damn the app for giving us false hope lol

User Info: aj_hacker87

aj_hacker87
4 years ago#66
Ok now I am very worried mine are still in the pre order part and nowhere does it say processing think I should cancel and try to get a refund I still have my pre order from my local GAME?
Youtube: www.youtube.com/mrdraycan

User Info: Izzywizzz

Izzywizzz
4 years ago#67
Yeah mine is processing although they left out the two Wii remotes I ordered as well.
I assume they will start shipping them tomorrow at the latest? With a tracking number from TNT. Fingers crossed we'll all have our consoles by Friday at the latest.

User Info: aj_hacker87

aj_hacker87
4 years ago#68
Well one of the games I ordered is ready for dispatch tomorrow but not my Wii U as of yet either way I have decided not to order from them again I had 71 in my shopto account from cancelling a pre-order for a Wii+ remote and U Pro controller and what do they do instead they charge my bank account so now I have had to get them to transfer the remaining balance to my bank account so I have enough for my bills. Never again.
Youtube: www.youtube.com/mrdraycan

User Info: Josserlips

Josserlips
4 years ago#69
I had the same thing but for 325 because I swapped to a bigger bundle. To be fair though its the only problem I've ever had with the site.

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
4 years ago#70
I can't stop refreshing the page .
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. UK - Anyone been charged by ShopTo yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived