How long will it take for these titles to go down in price?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How long will it take for these titles to go down in price?

User Info: Jacobh7190

Jacobh7190
4 years ago#1
Assassin's Creed 3
Darksiders 2
Ninja Gaiden 3

It looked like AC3 and DS2 were already down to $50 on best buy's website, and on sell for Black Friday I'm assuming at $30 for 360 and PS3. These games just came out back in August, so what do you guys think? Will the Wii U versions follow in the same time, faster, not at all?
and what do you think the lowest it will go will be?

Thanks everyone
---
"Maka: Bravery is not special, but that means everybody has it. Asura: Everybody huh? Then it's just like madness." - Soul Eater

User Info: dominatinggamer

dominatinggamer
4 years ago#2
I bought AC Brotherhood at launch last year and by Christmas it was at least 50% off. I don't know if that will translate to WiiU as well but I'm holding out just in case.
With friends like you, who needs enemies?

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
4 years ago#3
You can still do the toys r us buy one get on 40% off deal, so two games come out to 109$ with free shipping because they're new.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.

Jacobh7190
4 years ago#4
mcnichoj posted...
You can still do the toys r us buy one get on 40% off deal, so two games come out to 109$ with free shipping because they're new.

I was considering that, but if they both get reduced soon then I don't mind waiting. I have NSMBU and Nintendo Land to keep me busy.
---
"Maka: Bravery is not special, but that means everybody has it. Asura: Everybody huh? Then it's just like madness." - Soul Eater

Jacobh7190
4 years ago#5
If anyone had to guess how many months it will take for the Wii U versions to drop in price, what would you guys say?
---
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How long will it take for these titles to go down in price?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived