Which SEGA games would you like to see on the Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which SEGA games would you like to see on the Wii U?

User Info: SCAMaz0n

SCAMaz0n
4 years ago#1
Meaning anything that SEGA has ever created on any current gen or past system. Including the Master System.

My list goes beyond 100. So i'll let someone else start first, i love my Sega games.
DefeatBachmann2014.com & DefeatSteveKing2014.com. Delicious Republican tears: http://tinyurl.com/bq6b2qr
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5369/prezman.png

User Info: kisame890

kisame890
4 years ago#2
Shenmue 3
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest luppiter reprehendere.

User Info: Questioner7311

Questioner7311
4 years ago#3
Phantasy Star Online 2
PSN: FeatherFang

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
4 years ago#4
Shenmue 3

User Info: TheNeoVoid

TheNeoVoid
4 years ago#5
Questioner7311 posted...
Phantasy Star Online 2
Official Jirachi of the B/W 2 Boards
White FC: 1292 2918 6719

User Info: xXkewls0358

xXkewls0358
4 years ago#6
Shining Force 4 (even though it'll never happen in this dimension)
fEeD mEh!!1

User Info: LordBowser

LordBowser
4 years ago#7

Sorry, I can't think of any. If Sega makes an impressive game, I'll give it a try, but I'm not really impressed with them, and I haven't since they became a third party developer (coincidental, I don't dislike that they chose that path, I just haven't enjoyed their games since).

The only games they've made that I've liked (let alone purchased) since becoming a third party developer were remakes, with the exception of Sonic Generations (and I'm told Colors was good, too). I was a massive fan of PSO in the past, but after playing PSU, I'm pretty uncomfortable with their RPGs. I doubt I'd enjoy PSO2.
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!

User Info: TheNeoVoid

TheNeoVoid
4 years ago#8
LordBowser posted...

Sorry, I can't think of any. If Sega makes an impressive game, I'll give it a try, but I'm not really impressed with them, and I haven't since they became a third party developer (coincidental, I don't dislike that they chose that path, I just haven't enjoyed their games since).

The only games they've made that I've liked (let alone purchased) since becoming a third party developer were remakes, with the exception of Sonic Generations (and I'm told Colors was good, too). I was a massive fan of PSO in the past, but after playing PSU, I'm pretty uncomfortable with their RPGs. I doubt I'd enjoy PSO2.

PSO2 is suppose to be like PSO. Also Sonic Racing Transformed is pretty darn good.
Official Jirachi of the B/W 2 Boards
White FC: 1292 2918 6719

User Info: mkfreddddi

mkfreddddi
4 years ago#9
Sonic Generations and Bayonetta(if it counts)
PROUD supporter of NINTENDO, microsoft, and sony
--PSN: UNTAIM3D_3MP3RR, Live: UNTAIM3D 3MP3RR WiiU: UNTAIM3D_3MP3RR

User Info: abigexplosion

abigexplosion
4 years ago#10
Sonic Generations. Anarchy Reins would be neat too.
Not changing this signature until a new F-Zero is announced. *started 6/18/10*
F-Zero > Mario Kart. If you disagree, it's because you're bad at F-Zero.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which SEGA games would you like to see on the Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived