Now THIS IS GAMING!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Now THIS IS GAMING!

User Info: MR_Smarty_Pants

MR_Smarty_Pants
4 years ago#1
So i got my Wii U after hearing all the talk about how it's revolutionizing gameplay and oh yeah it sure is. I'm sitting here as I type this playing my 2D sidescrolling Mario game. Man I've never done anything like this before!!

The controller is revolutionary too! No longer do I have to be shackled to my 42" TV. Now I get to play on 6"! Awesome!

NINTENDO POWER GUYS!
Currently playing: Herzog Zwei

User Info: Sylar100

Sylar100
4 years ago#2
Gaming?

This

Is

SPARTAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: CloudStrife630

CloudStrife630
4 years ago#3
It's awesome to just pause a game and jump on the internet or check out Miiverse. It's very revolutionary I must say.
http://www.abload.de/img/regxzjgs.gif

User Info: jairusmonillas

jairusmonillas
4 years ago#4
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
So i got my Wii U after hearing all the talk about how it's revolutionizing gameplay and oh yeah it sure is. I'm sitting here as I type this playing my 2D sidescrolling Mario game. Man I've never done anything like this before!!

The controller is revolutionary too! No longer do I have to be shackled to my 42" TV. Now I get to play on 6"! Awesome!

NINTENDO POWER GUYS!

hhahahaha so true,

wii u is so next gen, seriously 2d sidescrolling game.. lol lol lol lol

User Info: Linetrix

Linetrix
4 years ago#5
TC you are wrong. The reason it is revolutionary is because the games for the Wii U are in HD!! There is also online!!!
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation

User Info: blankempathy

blankempathy
4 years ago#6
jairusmonillas posted...

NINTENDO POWER GUYS!

hhahahaha so true,

Don't worry, I'm sure its just a fluke like those 3ds sales you were talking about. Just a fluke.
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler

User Info: Foofyhead

Foofyhead
4 years ago#7
2D is always better than 3D.
Slow drivers should have their own roads to use, special roads for special drivers. Or, there should be a lane for these special people. Maybe the right lane.

User Info: jedistormtroop

jedistormtroop
4 years ago#8
blankempathy posted...
jairusmonillas posted...

NINTENDO POWER GUYS!

hhahahaha so true,

Don't worry, I'm sure its just a fluke like those 3ds sales you were talking about. Just a fluke.

blankempathy you crackin wise i outta hit you right on the nose back in my day we had 8 bit graphics
Psn:SneakyDusty1984 Xboxlive: Its Aussie rage

User Info: Xtreme-Void

Xtreme-Void
4 years ago#9
yup, you felt the revolution because Nintendo actually catch up to HD graphics at last.

oh and you will get bored quickly with that gimmicky controller anyway.

User Info: LonelyGoomba

LonelyGoomba
4 years ago#10
tbh I always play games with a tablet on my lap

which is better...
playing halo online... talk on tablet between games.

same thing
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Now THIS IS GAMING!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived