Darksiders 2 or Batman?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Darksiders 2 or Batman?

User Info: Marcx629

Marcx629
4 years ago#1
Buying a Wii U sometime this week and I want to know which one you guys think is better. Can't get both cause I'm already buying like 3 other Wii U games with the console.
In case of a Zombie Apocalypse, follow me!
Add my 3DS FC: 2535-4356-9059 Name:Marcx

User Info: GeminiX7

GeminiX7
4 years ago#2
Batman is the better game. Darksiders 2 is pretty good too, but Batman is the better game.
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."

User Info: tgbyhnaa

tgbyhnaa
4 years ago#3
GeminiX7 posted...
Batman is the better game. Darksiders 2 is pretty good too, but Batman is the better game.

Batman is one of the highest rated games ever! Its a great game I agree..

User Info: 1shadetail1

1shadetail1
4 years ago#4
If you have a gaming-quality PC, get the PC version of Darksiders 2 instead of the WiiU version. Last I heard, it was seriously inexpensive on Steam, so you'd save a lot.
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.

User Info: aj_hacker87

aj_hacker87
4 years ago#5
1shadetail1 posted...
If you have a gaming-quality PC, get the PC version of Darksiders 2 instead of the WiiU version. Last I heard, it was seriously inexpensive on Steam, so you'd save a lot.

Actually its not on sale anymore and gone back to full price and since the WII U version comes with ALL the DLC I would go for Darksiders II
Youtube: www.youtube.com/mrdraycan

User Info: AndehPandy

AndehPandy
4 years ago#6
Marcx629 posted...
Buying a Wii U sometime this week and I want to know which one you guys think is better. Can't get both cause I'm already buying like 3 other Wii U games with the console.

Darksiders 2 to me personally feels like a Zelda game mixed with some God of War action. For me, I didn't really like Arkham City...for some reason i like Arkham Asylum more.
NNID: InstantPuddin
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Darksiders 2 or Batman?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived