What u most looking forward to? New Mario 3D or Zelda?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What u most looking forward to? New Mario 3D or Zelda?

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#11
johnnybazookabo posted...
http://uk.gamespot.com/news/nintendo-talks-zelda-wii-u-6400760?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

Nintendo are working on both new games and built the wii u around them they said. Zelda is Nintendos most expensive, technical and ambitious game ever too.

To be fair, don't they say that about every Zelda game? I remember Skyward Sword being touted in a similar manner. It's likely true that each successive game is more expensive, technical and ambitious than the last but do we expect any less?
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
4 years ago#12
I do hope its not galaxy 3 though. I feel the n64 had its own mario, the wii had galaxy. I want a new mario on wii u. Fingers crossed.
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"

User Info: Foofyhead

Foofyhead
4 years ago#13
3D Mario on the U will take place in inner space.
Slow drivers should have their own roads to use, special roads for special drivers. Or, there should be a lane for these special people. Maybe the right lane.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What u most looking forward to? New Mario 3D or Zelda?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived