wii games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. wii games

User Info: godslayer61

godslayer61
5 years ago#1
ok i just got 4000 points for wii store but i bought some cool shooting zombie game so i have 3000 left.My question is should i buy the ace attorney games or paper mario or zelda majores mask,and if u have any recomendations please tell me because im new to the wii u/wii i left after the game cube and now im back. I have never played any of those games so any advice.
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975

godslayer61
5 years ago#2
godslayer61 posted...
ok i just got 4000 points for wii store but i bought some cool shooting zombie game so i have 3000 left.My question is should i buy the ace attorney games or paper mario or zelda majores mask,and if u have any recomendations please tell me because im new to the wii u/wii i left after the game cube and now im back. I have never played any of those games so any advice.

bump help

User Info: Kayube

Kayube
5 years ago#3
All those games are great, but I'd suggest Paper Mario and Majora's Mask the most.
This signature intentionally left blank.

User Info: RHF

RHF
5 years ago#4
Kayube posted...
All those games are great, but I'd suggest Paper Mario and Majora's Mask the most.

Same, I more of a purist, so I'd prefer to get the Phoenix wright games on DS, but it's your points
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*

User Info: Ben_the_Human

Ben_the_Human
5 years ago#5
Get Majora's Mask, Paper Mario, and the first Ace Attorney game. These will keep you occupied for a long time, and then you can check out the rest of the Ace Attorney series later on.

godslayer61
5 years ago#6
kool are there any games you guys can recomend ,i dont know many of the games on the wii.

User Info: TrueKirby

TrueKirby
5 years ago#7
Couldn't you post this on the Wii board?
They see me strollin' They hatin
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. wii games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived