The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

my 6 year old keeps begging me to get zombiu for him, think its appropriate?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. my 6 year old keeps begging me to get zombiu for him, think its appropriate?

User Info: p3r0x1d3

p3r0x1d3
4 years ago#1
is this something he can handle?

User Info: lgi

lgi
4 years ago#2
Don't see why not. Tell him is a game.

User Info: LordBowser

LordBowser
4 years ago#3
It's an M-rated game. I personally haven't played it, but I would hold off on M-rated games until he's a little older. But hey, it's your kid and your decision.
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!

User Info: ShadowThaReaper

ShadowThaReaper
4 years ago#4
He's not some crazy guy on an acid trip. He's a kid. Of course he can handle it. What kind of question is that?

User Info: stekim40

stekim40
4 years ago#5
No it's not.

ZombiU is rated 18, you would be a poor parent if you did this, I am assuming you are not a bad parent, you are trolling.
Playing: Xcom:EU, Dishonoured, Borderlands 2, F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE 4 (still), GTA V, Far Cry 3, Dragon Age 3

User Info: crazy4kh3

crazy4kh3
4 years ago#6
I haven't played it but from the looks of it it looks like it might be scary, u can get for him if u want but I suggest read the rating box to know about the gore violence and possibly any swearing.
wii fc 4952- 1978-3497-5996 3DS 3952-7010-4777
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this in your sig

User Info: drGiggless

drGiggless
4 years ago#7
sooo your 6 year old not only owns a Wii U but is begging you for a M rated title? This kid's future is not looking bright.

User Info: Luigi4President

Luigi4President
4 years ago#8
Well if it's rated M, then he should wait until he's 12 to play it.

In all seriousness, don't be a wazzock about this. Six year olds shouldn't be playing stuff like that. He's not going to be a wussy if he plays somethign rated E
Everytime I find the key to success, somebody changed the locks.
~Attention: Any good spriters, please send me a PM~

User Info: MrBanballow

MrBanballow
4 years ago#9
He act mature for his age? If no, then definitely not. If yes, he's 6, so probably not.
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008

User Info: ElvisH88

ElvisH88
4 years ago#10
If there is one thing I learned, everyone should see blood and gore at an early age, it's good for the mind.
All you guys p### me off, you are all whiny nerds.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. my 6 year old keeps begging me to get zombiu for him, think its appropriate?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived