Michelle Obama has no idea what a Wii U is.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Michelle Obama has no idea what a Wii U is.

User Info: AndehPandy

AndehPandy
5 years ago#31
Nintendological posted...
jakestar0306 posted...
And yet her husband is President of the United States. I miss Romney...

You miss all of his lies, his disdain for women and the poor, the fact that he publicly stated that he doesn't care about 47% of the nation because they wouldn't vote for him, his flip-flopping on positions for key issues, his insatiable greed as proven through tax evasion, off-shores accounts and lack of tax returns and his disrespectful children?

You my friend must be a glutton for punishment, or so bipartisan that you'd rather elect a terrible candidate just because they are from your political party rather than simply electing the better candidate. I willl never understand why people so readily vote against their own interests.

Anyways, The First Lady is not likely a video player by personal preference. I i,agine her commection to gaming is tenuous at best and driven by the interests of her two children. Given the fact that the Wii U has been poorly promoted, it is likely that her daughters may not even have a passing familiarity with the device.

Mitt Romney's plan for the economy is
NNID: InstantPuddin

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
5 years ago#32
jakestar0306 posted...

You miss all of his lies, his disdain for women and the poor, the fact that he publicly stated that he doesn't care about 47% of the nation because they wouldn't vote for him, his flip-flopping on positions for key issues, his insatiable greed as proven through tax evasion, off-shores accounts and lack of tax returns and his disrespectful children?

You my friend must be a glutton for punishment, or so bipartisan that you'd rather elect a terrible candidate just because they are from your political party rather than simply electing the better candidate. I willl never understand why people so readily vote against their own interests.

Anyways, The First Lady is not likely a video player by personal preference. I i,agine her commection to gaming is tenuous at best and driven by the interests of her two children. Given the fact that the Wii U has been poorly promoted, it is likely that her daughters may not even have a passing familiarity with the device.

You really ate up the propaganda didn't you?
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF

User Info: Rennik Repotsir

Rennik Repotsir
5 years ago#33
googler posted...
@ Nintendological

If anything...

So... Why didn't Romney win Massachusetts?
FREE BUMP!!!
The person above suffers from IAD.</post>

User Info: zaingasm

zaingasm
5 years ago#34
Rennik Repotsir posted...
googler posted...
@ Nintendological

If anything...

So... Why didn't Romney win Massachusetts?

Because when a state doesn't vote for their own Governor, it automatically means they hate him, right?
3DS Friend Code: 2019-9981-2913 [PSN:ZainEatsAirplane]
XBL:xZAINGASMx

User Info: googler

googler
5 years ago#35
Look at the tradition in Mass. Typically it's "vote for whoever has a (D) next to their name". It's probably one of the most liberal-voting states in the country

User Info: Kenshinsbrother

Kenshinsbrother
5 years ago#36
pikachupwnage posted...
jakestar0306 posted...

You really ate up the propaganda didn't you?

Wow. Someone watches too many liberal news stations.
PSN: Shinta99 XBL: tD Saint http://backloggery.com/shinta1010
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Michelle Obama has no idea what a Wii U is.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived