Precise WiiU CPU GPU details

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Precise WiiU CPU GPU details

User Info: DTY3

DTY3
4 years ago#91
looolrog posted...
DTY3 posted...
looolrog posted...
DTY3 posted...
And you just proved to us all you have no idea what ADHD even is >_>

Nice try, your aim just needs a little work. Don't worry you'll get it, no time.

Oh my. He has resorted to spouting non sequiturs.

I'm still waiting for a proper rebuttal for what I posted.

I don't care for idlechat, as much as you do.

A rebuttal for what? Your random spouting of concepts you don't understand? Or about that link you didn't read?
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.

User Info: looolrog

looolrog
4 years ago#92
DTY3 posted...
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying.

Big damn surprise.

Don't blame me. He's speaking in a language, so foreign to me.
Getting bodied is what I do.

looolrog
4 years ago#93
DTY3 posted...
looolrog posted...
DTY3 posted...
looolrog posted...
DTY3 posted...

Nice try, your aim just needs a little work. Don't worry you'll get it, no time.

A rebuttal for what? Your random spouting of concepts you don't understand? Or about that link you didn't read?

This doesn't count.

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
4 years ago#94
looolrog posted...
FZeroMaster posted...
Haha troll TC got owned.

I think burestu is the native troll translator, he might have a better understanding of how trollspeech to english since his grammar has been heavily influenced by your native troll dialect.

Allow me to translate:

looolrog, you are a troll, and you have totally gotten owned by everyone else in this topic.
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

looolrog
4 years ago#95
DTY3 posted...
looolrog posted...
DTY3 posted...
looolrog posted...
DTY3 posted...

I like how you and Buretsu take shifts trolling my topic. One troll leaves, the other enters.

I hope it's not cause I EXPOSED him and you're *cough* excuse me, he is hiding behind an alt.

looolrog
4 years ago#96
Buretsu posted...
looolrog posted...
FZeroMaster posted...
Haha troll TC got owned.

I think burestu is the native troll translator, he might have a better understanding of how trollspeech to english since his grammar has been heavily influenced by your native troll dialect.

Allow me to translate:

looolrog, you are a troll, and you have totally gotten owned by everyone else in this topic.

Speak of the devil.

Buretsu
4 years ago#97
looolrog posted...
I like how you and Buretsu take shifts trolling my topic. One troll leaves, the other enters.

I hope it's not cause I EXPOSED him and you're *cough* excuse me, he is hiding behind an alt.

You should see a psychiatrist. You seem to have a severe case of paranoia. Are you off your meds or something?
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

Buretsu
4 years ago#98
looolrog posted...
Buretsu posted...
looolrog posted...
FZeroMaster posted...
Haha troll TC got owned.

Allow me to translate:

Speak of the devil.

Speak of the troll.

User Info: stromvancouver

stromvancouver
4 years ago#99
TC is just another person acting like the console wars are a pissing contest, and not understanding why his/her favorite console isn't more popular.
3DS FC: 4081-5497-5635

looolrog
4 years ago#100
stromvancouver posted...
TC is just another person acting like the console wars are a pissing contest, and not understanding why his/her favorite console isn't more popular.

Ah, yes backup.

I want to take the time to apologise for the WiiU flopping with developers, critics and sales.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Precise WiiU CPU GPU details

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived