Basic Wii U vs Deluxe Wii U

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Basic Wii U vs Deluxe Wii U

User Info: sloth927

sloth927
4 years ago#11
if you want it now and dont care about nintendoland or color you could just grab the basic and a 50 dollar external hardrive that way you would have more space then the deluxe.
Wii U ID: Fire_Chomp

User Info: NarutoTaio

NarutoTaio
4 years ago#12
SirPierce posted...
The Deluxe for sure. Even if you don't like Nintendo Land (I thought it was fun until I got other games)...the fact still remains that for $50 more, you get a $60 game, the stands for the console which free up some space, the charging cradle (which I always use), the points and of course the best color (personal opinion. I love black. My TV, Laptop, Desktop, Wii U, Cable Box, iPhone, PS3 and 3DS are all black. Lol). The extra memory is also nice until you can get a hold of a HDD (unless you already have one).

Nintendo Land might cost $60 separately, but is it worth the $60? Or is it just a selling point to make people get the deluxe edition?

User Info: ElectricMole

ElectricMole
4 years ago#13
Deluxe is a better value. the charger stand alone is something nintendo would charge $20 for and the game is retailed at $60.
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Basic Wii U vs Deluxe Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived