Fire sale on used Wii-U. Being sold on ebay for $120 used

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Fire sale on used Wii-U. Being sold on ebay for $120 used

User Info: 9inchesDeep

9inchesDeep
4 years ago#1
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Nintendo-Wii-U-Latest-Model-Deluxe-Set-32-GB-Black-Console-/290824495177?pt=Video_Games&hash=item43b67da049&clk_rvr_id=420968263193

Nintendo can't make hardware.

Even brand new ones are selling for less than retail on ebay.

User Info: tizzywilkillyou

tizzywilkillyou
4 years ago#2
Description: "Used Wii Comes with With U A Bundled Set"

Hmm..... attempted scam? Wouldn't make sense since the rest of the listing specifies Wii U clearly..
i5 2550k, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3@1600mhz, EVGA GTX 550ti, 120GB OCZ SSD, 22in/1680x1050

User Info: Ryuni

Ryuni
4 years ago#3
tizzywilkillyou posted...
Description: "Used Wii Comes with With U A Bundled Set"

Hmm..... attempted scam? Wouldn't make sense since the rest of the listing specifies Wii U clearly..

I wouldn't trust a price like that from someone that only have 3 positive feedbacks.

User Info: dart246

dart246
4 years ago#4
9inchesDeep posted...
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Nintendo-Wii-U-Latest-Model-Deluxe-Set-32-GB-Black-Console-/290824495177?pt=Video_Games&hash=item43b67da049&clk_rvr_id=420968263193

TC have a vesectomy.

1.) It's obvious that this is a scam, the item is misleading as being a Wii U, when the final description doesn't even describe it as so.

2.) All the feedback he has is less than a week old and for items under $4 total in order to gain positive feedback.

3.) Learn some ****ing economics to understand, supply, demand, profit, dead loss, surplus, and shortage.
PSN: VisperCon; NNI: Rywins

User Info: Megagunstarman

Megagunstarman
4 years ago#5
dart246 posted...
9inchesDeep posted...

TC have a vesectomy.

1.) It's obvious that this is a scam, the item is misleading as being a Wii U, when the final description doesn't even describe it as so.

2.) All the feedback he has is less than a week old and for items under $4 total in order to gain positive feedback.

3.) Learn some ****ing economics to understand, supply, demand, profit, dead loss, surplus, and shortage.

He's trolling. Don't bite.
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#6
I saw this same ad before the Wii U even came out. If you think this is anything but a scam, I've got a bridge to sell you too.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: Kaiser499

Kaiser499
4 years ago#7
Considering the title says "Deluxe Set 32 GB Black Console" the buyer would get his money refunded if it was a scam.
www.twitch.tv/kaiser499

User Info: GM_

GM_
4 years ago#8
Scam eBay sale. They didn't bother using real pics.

User Info: MyEarHurt

MyEarHurt
4 years ago#9
TC, you honestly never wondered why a guy at Christmas time, couldn't sell a $350 console for more than $120? You honestly thought this was a legit sale? You thought that the demand for the WiiU was so low that not only could a person dump it for $250 to a single mom in America at Christmas time but that he was so desperate to unload a two-week old console, that he was willing to take a $230+ loss?

I hope you aren't that gullible but if you are, I recommend you steer clear of eBay. Next thing you know this guy buys a cardboard cutout of an Xbox 720 for $1k sometime next fall.

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
4 years ago#10
$120 for a Wii? I bet that was a decent profit now.
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Fire sale on used Wii-U. Being sold on ebay for $120 used

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived