So, are there ANY game coming out in the coming two months?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So, are there ANY game coming out in the coming two months?

User Info: Marcster1994

Marcster1994
4 years ago#1
Nintendo is really hurting themselves for keeping all of the games after March. It's just like the 3DS, no games at all in the beginning.
3DS FC: 4725-7947-0440
PSN: Marcster1994

User Info: Biggs_Yamato

Biggs_Yamato
4 years ago#2
Have you already finished playing all of launch games you're interested in? I think the launch covered a pretty broad spectrum, should be something for pretty much everyone for awhile. Sure, it would be nice if we could have a new game released every week, but that's not really realistic at launch. Gonna take some time for third parties to jump on board.
PSN: Lodrak
I hear Duke Nukem Forever is coming out today, Japan Time! - Singapore

User Info: Ericxc

Ericxc
4 years ago#3
12/11 007 Legends
Assassin's Creed III: The ...
12/14 Jeopardy!
Wheel of Fortune
12/20 Toki Tori 2

There ya go.
:3

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#4
Pretty much, yeah.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: The_Djoker

The_Djoker
4 years ago#5
just a bunch of crappy ports like 007 Legends. Wii U won't get it's next "good" exclusive until Holiday 2013
http://s12.postimage.org/8orxdffrv/ps4golden.png

User Info: VenomSymbiote

VenomSymbiote
4 years ago#6
Djoker, I believe you meant until Monster Hunter Tri Ult.
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

User Info: QlJGamer

QlJGamer
4 years ago#7
Constant flow of games CROWDS the market and lower sales. They are doing the right thing. I have enough games on the market right now to keep me busy to March.
Quite Intelligent Judging

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#8
QlJGamer posted...
Constant flow of games CROWDS the market and lower sales. They are doing the right thing. I have enough games on the market right now to keep me busy to March.

Most people don't, as the majority of the Wii U games are available on other consoles...

User Info: Nice_Kirbyfan9

Nice_Kirbyfan9
4 years ago#9
Nothing special. The wii U will be without a must have game until the release of Pikmin 3, and I do not know if that will be as good as we hope.
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#10
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nothing special. The wii U will be without a must have game until the release of Pikmin 3, and I do not know if that will be as good as we hope.

With how Miyamoto has been showing himself lately I doubt it will be as good as 2.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So, are there ANY game coming out in the coming two months?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived