update coming to fix online?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. update coming to fix online?

User Info: MechaKoopa5000

MechaKoopa5000
4 years ago#11
Ok, so are we able to talk to people while playing Black Op's 2? I plan to get it tomorrow but, if there is no in game chat I wont.

You can. All you need is a pair of headphones. Plug it into your Gamepad, and the built in mic acts as your headset.

User Info: bat420man

bat420man
4 years ago#12
Awesome, thanks for the info. By any chance you know what I would need to get my Turtle Beach's to work? The plug for them is to small for the gamepad. I would assume there is some kind of adapter but, I have no idea what to tell them I need.
"If I had a million dollars, I'd still be broke"

User Info: Elements012894

Elements012894
4 years ago#13
Eventually the complaints will be dealt with.

PS3 was pretty awful when it came out now it has all the features considered standard.
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.

User Info: chstar

chstar
4 years ago#14
if it truly becomes comparable. And nintendo supports it with first party games (aka the newest "new super mario bros," mario kart, smash bros, mario party, F-zero etc etc etc then I will definitely pick up a Wii U. I will just hold out to see if nintendo really does produce first party games that have xboxlive/psn quality online services.

here's hoping

User Info: Bufkus

Bufkus
4 years ago#15
I don't think Nintendo will add universal voice chat when developers can add it themselves to their own games. Similar to their attitude on achievements.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. update coming to fix online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived