Nintendoland definently worth it for basic owners.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendoland definently worth it for basic owners.

User Info: ShaunageAU

ShaunageAU
4 years ago#21
I played everything in Nintendo Land once and I can't think of one I want to see again. I still think people should get the Premium Bundle, but that game is junk.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
4 years ago#22
I hate anything "Wii like," so it wouldn't be worth it for me. I don't want a bunch of "look what I can do" games and have no intention of playing offline multiplayer. What I like about the Wii U so much is that it plays like a normal game console 90% of the time.
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo

User Info: waluigifan1

waluigifan1
4 years ago#23
I thought nintendo land was worth 60 bucks because i had alot of people to play with and I liked the arcade feeling of the solo games, that and the soundtrack is fantastic.
Now Playing: Crosswords Plus, Sonic Adventure 2 Borderlands 2, and God of War Saga.
3ds friend code: 5413-0224-7663

User Info: LordBowser

LordBowser
4 years ago#24
The question is, why should basic owners buy it and not the Wii U Deluxe and save 10 dollars in addition to all the other amazing features?
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendoland definently worth it for basic owners.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived