Think we'll ever see some kind of Gamecube Classics?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Think we'll ever see some kind of Gamecube Classics?

User Info: VRFTW

VRFTW
4 years ago#1
I mean the way PSN does it with PS1 and PS2 games. I think that would be great. They have to many amazing games they could use, like MGS: Twin Snakes, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Wind Waker, etc. This would be especially useful since those games are so expensive now. I never owned Melee, but got Brawl. Decided I wanted to try Melee out, and it's almost $40 for every used copy! It rarely goes below $100 for new ones. eBay prices that is.
This topic is relevant to my interests. As long as it's not MY family, I'm okay with incest. *Guy pose* - KyuubiChris

User Info: GiranXYZ

GiranXYZ
4 years ago#2
Gamecube Classics. Haha! Good one.

Anyway, I think they will put the good ones there someday. Or at least a few of them. Would be kinda stupid to just put crap there and nothing that's actually good.
Whatever

User Info: VRFTW

VRFTW
4 years ago#3
GiranXYZ posted...
Gamecube Classics. Haha! Good one.

Anyway, I think they will put the good ones there someday. Or at least a few of them. Would be kinda stupid to just put crap there and nothing that's actually good.

I think it's a pretty good idea. I wish they would have done more N64 games. I was waiting for DK64.
This topic is relevant to my interests. As long as it's not MY family, I'm okay with incest. *Guy pose* - KyuubiChris

User Info: MrSRArter

MrSRArter
4 years ago#4
It probably won't happen for a very long while, but I'd love to have Warioware Mega Party Games on this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eStcSpAdodc&feature=plcp <- I agree with this video.
Official Birthday Cake flavor of the IDF

User Info: Luigifan141

Luigifan141
4 years ago#5
I would love it if they put up GameCube (and Dreamcast) games on the Wii U. Super Smash Bros. Melee purists would complain about the lack of GameCube controller support, but I don't really care as I always preferred the Classic Controller Pro for Brawl and Project M anyways.
HEY VITA! Y U NO GAMES???
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Think we'll ever see some kind of Gamecube Classics?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived