oddly enough gamecube prices rising

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. oddly enough gamecube prices rising

User Info: hydrocrush

hydrocrush
4 years ago#11
Foofyhead posted...
No, it isn't. They seceded last year.

now if texas would just do that
black 2 FC 3998 4354 0836

User Info: LordBowser

LordBowser
4 years ago#12
koops3003 posted...
Good thing I already bought all the gamecube games I want and the ones that I haven't have remakes

The only two I don't have and want (that are first party, there are a few third party games I might be interested in that I won't go into detail on here) are Wario World and Kirby's Air Ride. I played the former -- rented it way back when, of course -- and the latter I have never even played, but I've heard great things about.
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!

User Info: LordBowser

LordBowser
4 years ago#13
hydrocrush posted...
Foofyhead posted...
No, it isn't. They seceded last year.

now if texas would just do that

What's with the bashing of Texas? That's kind of uncalled for.
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!

User Info: huyi

huyi
4 years ago#14
koops3003 posted...
Good thing I already bought all the gamecube games I want and the ones that I haven't have remakes

yep, i have all the gamecube games i want thankfully and i won't be buying them again on the eshop again either.
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. oddly enough gamecube prices rising

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived