Digital Deluxe Promotion is live

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Digital Deluxe Promotion is live

User Info: Aaron44126

Aaron44126
5 years ago#1
http://ddp.nintendo.com/

User Info: lt519

lt519
5 years ago#2
Nice! Thanks. Now I remember why I bought the digital version of ZombiU.

User Info: T3H_1337_N1NJ4

T3H_1337_N1NJ4
5 years ago#3
Only bought Trine 2. Now I feel the need to spend more money!!
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
NNID: CodenameGreyFox

User Info: nedrith

nedrith
5 years ago#4
Woot, was kind of worried when people said the offer might of been for Japan only.

Well seems I can't log in until after purchasing a game, heh.

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
5 years ago#5
nedrith posted...
Woot, was kind of worried when people said the offer might of been for Japan only.

Well seems I can't log in until after purchasing a game, heh.
This ignores the fact it's on the box and you actually listening to random people on the internet...
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.

User Info: shampoowarrior

shampoowarrior
5 years ago#6
Kind of lame that it does work in $5 activation codes instead of directly applied credit to the store, but not surprising.
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior

User Info: darkjedilink

darkjedilink
5 years ago#7
shampoowarrior posted...
Kind of lame that it does work in $5 activation codes instead of directly applied credit to the store, but not surprising.

The $5 activation codes are directly applied credit to the store.
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie

User Info: Akaimizu

Akaimizu
5 years ago#8
Awesome. Thanks for the info. That Nano Assault Neo and Ninja Gaiden are about to pay back.
"because 'Clerks' is NINJA in itself." - Ninja Mask lessons by Vern Reid (http://houseofninja.com/tutorial.php)

User Info: SpacedDuck

SpacedDuck
5 years ago#9
So I get points from buying New Super Mario U from a store according to their website?

How do I get the points to show up? Enter the club Nintendo code in the Deluxe Promo site?

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!

User Info: darkjedilink

darkjedilink
5 years ago#10
SpacedDuck posted...
So I get points from buying New Super Mario U from a store according to their website?

How do I get the points to show up? Enter the club Nintendo code in the Deluxe Promo site?

You only get points from buying a Download Card at retail, or by buying it off the eShop. Boxed copies don't get you points.
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Digital Deluxe Promotion is live

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived